ADVERTISEMENT

Poster of the year nominations

K2C

BCSooner a close second.

No way I'm in the same league as Plaino or Bcs. I post gifs and football. You guy's post softball, BB, women's BB and I've seen you chirp in about high school FB.

With that said I will give my vote to all the new posters that registered and posted the past year. We've had a least a dozen contribute. I'm not naming names, but most of them have fewer than 500 posts, so they should know who they are. Lurkers are you paying attention? Join in.

My bottom three.
Rufus7.....My goodness, the guy is bad.
We are "BIG12" guy... The only thing he brings is a oversized attachment.

Drum roll for the bottom.....

fitty. Really anyone that would leave a perfectly good bed and sleep in a pickup bed when it's 20 degrees, gets my vote. Besides, he cheats on likes...........HA!

No way I'm in the same league as Plaino or Bcs. I post gifs and football. You guy's post softball, BB, women's BB and I've seen you chirp in about high school FB.

With that said I will give my vote to all the new posters that registered and posted the past year. We've had a least a dozen contribute. I'm not naming names, but most of them have fewer than 500 posts, so they should know who they are. Lurkers are you paying attention? Join in.

My bottom three.
Rufus7.....My goodness, the guy is bad.
We are "BIG12" guy... The only thing he brings is a oversized attachment.

Drum roll for the bottom.....

fitty. Really anyone that would leave a perfectly good bed and sleep in a pickup bed when it's 20 degrees, gets my vote. Besides, he cheats on likes...........HA!

Aw shucks, you charmer! :cool:

I probably post the least out of anyone that comes here 2/3 times a day but I enjoy all the segueing among friends and occasional sports knowledge. My vote is probably Plaino. Usually level headed. If I'm in an annoying mood Yankees lack of knowledge and quick turn to attack attitude makes me smile.

I probably post the least out of anyone that comes here 2/3 times a day but I enjoy all the segueing among friends and occasional sports knowledge. My vote is probably Plaino. Usually level headed. If I'm in an annoying mood Yankees lack of knowledge and quick turn to attack attitude makes me smile.

OMG!
That there is a classic book...'A tale of two cities'

"It was the best of times...it was the worst of times".

You've got a subliminal rascally side there OUFB90.
Got to like it.:rolleyes:

Lack of knowledge? While I can't break down schemes,etc.like a few others I make up for in common sense. I've been right alot and rarely wrong. Oh and yes I'm actually pretty funny.

Lack of knowledge? While I can't break down schemes,etc.like a few others I make up for in common sense. I've been right alot and rarely wrong. Oh and yes I'm actually pretty funny.
I've always wondered how some posters spend so much time breaking down every little detail yet they aren't able to see the obvious.

Who tried to sell themselves for this award? Well unless the winner gets money then vote for Yankees 03

In all seriousness no way should fitty, me, tulsan, or bcs be up for such an award. We are too selfish and unaccepting of others opinions. Oklabama, iasooner or SS should be up for it.... Posters like that

In all seriousness no way should fitty, me, tulsan, or bcs be up for such an award. We are too selfish and unaccepting of others opinions. Oklabama, iasooner or SS should be up for it.... Posters like that

You're quite right...my gawd...we agree on something. :eek:

No way will I accept it as I haven't comported myself worthy of winning. I've been a bad boy.
Admitting it is the first step.:D

Nope, I've got some peeps in mind...and like I said, if it's legitimate I'll give up a list of deserving posters.
People that have never pissed me off...There are more than you think.

I couldn't take it again...I got 5 years of primo access when I won. I've received more benefits than I ever deserved. (I was to only get ONE year)

I'm good for the duration.

My vote is for Oklabama. Always enjoy his posts: he is open to other's opinion and brings some nice thoughts of his own and very respectful.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Plano is disqualified. His top button is buttoned in his avatar.

I have to admit I laughed at that one. I never noticed it. Maybe he was just cold...............

You have to admit he's a fine looking fellow, though, especially for his age. Huh, that's not gay............:eek:

Glad to see your hard times aren't reflecting in your humorous posts.....

I have to admit I laughed at that one. I never noticed it. Maybe he was just cold...............

You have to admit he's a fine looking fellow, though, especially for his age. Huh, that's not gay............:eek:

Glad to see your hard times aren't reflecting in your humorous posts.....

Yep, buttoning the top is like uh...whoa!

However, that Sockless has dined with him for 3 hours could negate that stigma...just saying.:D

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT