ADVERTISEMENT

Injuries

coeSooner81

Sooner signee
Oct 10, 2014
Not looking good going into the week of the Texas game, I know BV will address injuries today in his presser. After the Tua thing I bet the farm they don't let Gabriel play, Bevelle is not the answer, Texas defense will eat him alive. Majors was out last week and Grey was banged up at the end of the TCU game, if they can not go then we have 2 true freshmen and 2 walk-ons in the backfield. Wease hurt his knee again, RT Morris was injured and Bowman the only guy making plays in the secondary may be out. As far as the QB goes, I'm in favor of letting Evers play, I know Booty and Bevell have "college experience" but hell Bevelle sucks, Evers is at least mobile and Texas (like OU) has a hard time against a mobile QB.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
Beville sits...Evers and/or Booty come into the picture. For better or for worse. Dillon Gabriel was too erratic to be trusted wobbly from the injury. Concussion Protocol is not just one game missed...usually. Not sure about our chances Sat...which is plain sad.

Beville sits...Evers and/or Booty come into the picture. For better or for worse. Dillon Gabriel was too erratic to be trusted wobbly from the injury. Concussion Protocol is not just one game missed...usually. Not sure about our chances Sat...which is plain sad.
Your sources?

Beville needs some of that Wizard of Oz oil on his joints. He runs like Herman Munster. I guess 6'6" is not a plus when trying to sprint upfield. Evers looks the part but has he registered enough practice snaps?

I don't necessarily have a problem with Beville if we think he's the best option but could we not run read option with The Jolly Green Giant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT