ADVERTISEMENT

IF we win it all this year....

Actually I thought about that after I hit send I can certainly edit it. But Yankees damn sure does it. And as I edit my post I can't help but feel you condone others attacking posters on this board. Calling me a stooge is infact and attack you applauded. The only thing he was right about is that he had an opinion.
Well I can't answer for what other posters do. And thank you Mike with your honesty in saying I don't scream about attacks almost daily. I very much appreciate that.

I don't condone attacking posters on this board. I would much rather the crap be stopped....by both parties/sides!! But while I don't condone attacks, I certainly understand when a few posters enjoy throwing mud one way, that the other side can only take so much until they will respond in kind.

Now with comment of "three stooges". WNAS I'm quite certain got the idea to use that description by other posters on this board, since it has been used for several years around here, generally to describe the "trio" of myself, Yankee and Barkingwater. Now, it's quite funny that while it's been used countless times over the years against us three, it was never called out as an attack by moderators around here. But oddly enough, now that it's being used towards a different group of posters, yourself included, that now all of a sudden it's being labeled as an attack. I hope you can understand and see the amazing irony of the situation. And furthermore, since the title "three stooges" has been used here countless times in the past, and was never called an attack, then naturally why would I consider it an attack when I decided to agree with it when I quoted and agreed with WNAS when he posted it??

Mike you have never had an issue with your buddies calling us three stooges but when the situation was reversed you almost act like it hurt your feelings. I'll say it again, you can't have it both ways

Mike you have never had an issue with your buddies calling us three stooges but when the situation was reversed you almost act like it hurt your feelings. I'll say it again, you can't have it both ways

Once and for all, the only buddies I have is who I have met and or talk to on the phone many times. I'm sure you never ever disagree with your buddies right? And for the record I've never referenced you Billy or Barkingwater as storages. But one thing is for sure WNAS knows he's wrong but will never admit it. A great poster at times, the rest of the time a sore loser. Most of the time not all the time when someone goes into attack mode is because they can't defend their stance. In this case, it is exactly what happened.

Mike I didn't say you call us that, but you never have an issues with others using that label with myself, Billy and barking. I could Care less what we call each other as long as its not something vulgar or cuss words. As I said we are guys, not teenage girls.

I had to look it up............. don't think I'd brag about it.

As distinguished from the more common "pimp slap", a bitch slap is preceded by ample forewarning and delivered with a flourish or exaggerated post-blow hip movements.

:D

Obviously, you used the Metropolitan dictionary...NOT an Okie dictionary! ;)

Hmmm so now your attacking me and two other posters. And then Billy and Yankees are applauding you for doing so. Yankees is this something you now condone? I mean wouldn't that make you a hypocrites? You and Barkingwater scream your being attacked almost daily. WNAS you wasn't right about anything. You stated your opinion nothing more. Obviously there was some issues on this team last season. And as I stated many times that Bob Stoops knew what he was doing and in him I put my trust in fixing what turned out to be a bad season. You where just PO at how we lost games and blamed the play caller when the defense was more of the blame. Yet not one word from you on how poorly the defense performed. Just the play caller. Again nothing wrong with your opinion, but that's all it was. Stoops was right not you.

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides

I respect your efforts though mike. I apologize if my responses caused his emotional outburst...again. ;)

Once and for all, the only buddies I have is who I have met and or talk to on the phone many times. I'm sure you never ever disagree with your buddies right? And for the record I've never referenced you Billy or Barkingwater as storages. But one thing is for sure WNAS knows he's wrong but will never admit it. A great poster at times, the rest of the time a sore loser. Most of the time not all the time when someone goes into attack mode is because they can't defend their stance. In this case, it is exactly what happened.

I think I've been approaching this ALL wrong. I'm here to help WNAS. Read the article in the link below, it even has pictures (sample below). After you're done, let me know and we'll have a Q&A. We're going to get you through this buddy! I'm not going to lose another poster to emotion and mental challenges!!!

http://www.wikihow.com/Admit-Mistakes

670px-Admit-Mistakes-Step-7-Version-2.jpg

I think I've been approaching this ALL wrong. I'm here to help WNAS. Read the article in the link below, it even has pictures (sample below). After you're done, let me know and we'll have a Q&A. We're going to get you through this buddy! I'm not going to lose another poster to emotion and mental challenges!!!

http://www.wikihow.com/Admit-Mistakes

670px-Admit-Mistakes-Step-7-Version-2.jpg

To err is human, to forgive is divine...

So, that's how I do it...I forgive everyone here once a day whether they deserve it or not...;)

If we win it all this year, I think there should be a legit poll on this board to pick 3 people to write a letter to Bob Stoops (and posting that letter here) telling him why:

1. It is that they did not believe that we were going to win it all this year, and how they were wrong.
2. They believed when it was this year that we had a chance, and why they believed that we WOULD win it all.
3. How they are grateful that we have the staff and players that we do, and specify the one game this year in detail, when they though the coaching was at it's best.

I am up for candidacy myself since I was a doubter in many ways.

If we win it all this year, I think there should be a legit poll on this board to pick 3 people to write a letter to Bob Stoops (and posting that letter here) telling him why:

1. It is that they did not believe that we were going to win it all this year, and how they were wrong.
2. They believed when it was this year that we had a chance, and why they believed that we WOULD win it all.
3. How they are grateful that we have the staff and players that we do, and specify the one game this year in detail, when they though the coaching was at it's best.

Shoot...if Stoops and the fellows get the title...I'll be Stoops' lackey house boy, concierge, car washer for a year.
Be cool to hang around that manse with the gator filled moat...:rolleyes:

I will volunteer to be one of the 3 personally. I didn't believe. I think that Sanchez isn't all that, I thought the Mayfield would be ordinary, I thought the defense would suck. I volunteer to be the "you sucked at being a coach" title and I am willing to write a letter to that affect.

I will volunteer to be one of the 3 personally. I didn't believe. I think that Sanchez isn't all that, I thought the Mayfield would be ordinary, I thought the defense would suck. I volunteer to be the "you sucked at being a coach" title and I am willing to write a letter to that affect.

Don't do it. Your letter would have Taco Bueno hot sauce stains on the paper.........HA!

Reactions: AbsoluteZer0
Mike you can't have it both ways. Try being more consistent and you will be more respected by everyone.
Really? who's respect have I lost? you Yankees and WNAS? are you kidding me? I don't agree with you so I lose your respect? nothing new to see here. lol

To err is human, to forgive is divine...

So, that's how I do it...I forgive everyone here once a day whether they deserve it or not...;)

You're an inspiration to us all! Now, would you like to participate in this intervention as the intervention assistant or a caring family member??? ;)

Mike just be consistent. I might be a jerk but I'm a consistent jerk. You on the other hand are a drama queen one week, cool to everyone the next week, etc.

Mike just be consistent. I might be a jerk but I'm a consistent jerk. You on the other hand are a drama queen one week, cool to everyone the next week, etc.

Brother, I just post a consistent opinion. some times it won't match others. and that's what makes posting great. the Drama queen comment made me laugh.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Mike you are a drama queen at times lol. You know you are. Now whether it's just for giggles and out of boredom I'm not sure. Don't take it to heart man, its all in fun

1. It is that they did not believe that we were going to win it all this year, and how they were wrong. Obviously WNAS is eliminated due to his challenges in this area, but many other good candidates.
2. They believed when it was this year that we had a chance, and why they believed that we WOULD win it all. Got Rings was close, but BullMarket gets this in a landslide vote, he's and expert at it. GR can serve as runner-up if we can't track down BullMarket laughing his butt off about this year.
3. How they are grateful that we have the staff and players that we do, and specify the one game this year in detail, when they though the coaching was at it's best. Plaino in another landslide....he's got a LOT of practice trying to send this message.

I like the idea, but I think we need three different letters, one for each topic. My feedback/votes in bold italics above. :)

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
I just got a text this morning that I'm being baited. :) I've had a very long night and haven't followed the board much today. It appears that someone that can't admit he was wrong about last year and Heuepel continues to call me out, by name no less, & wishes for me to admit I was wrong about this year. o_O I'm thinking this poster must be struggling with his lost board cred as last season he expressed to all who would read his 7+ page 'fact' thread tht he was far superior to other posters. If you remember, it went on & on & on. Only for all of us to witness everything he preached go 'poof' and up in smoke when Bob Stoops adjusted the Schooner sails. I actually don't blame him for taking a break & regrouping. I was just hoping upon his return though he would have approached it differently. I'm pretty much convinced now that he can't control himself. It's who he is. It's how he operates. His style of posting has always been confrontational be it his past when he constantly 'bloody knuckled' opposing fan bases. Which we all applauded, but these days he just concentrates on the Sooner fan base. What's really sad is it's happening in the midst of a wonderful OU season. But it is what it is.

Boom.

Reactions: BillyRay
WNAS, there is an easy solution for you to enjoy the board and avoid the drama, name calling, and ridiculous attempts to take credit for winning the unwinnable by someone you rarely ever agree with. You should give it a try, and not yield to the temptation of sneaking a peek.

Exactly bama. Certain posters have no intentions of having civil discussion and are only here to stir the pot. I placed him on ignore and never looked back. I wish wnas would take your advice

WNAS, there is an easy solution for you to enjoy the board and avoid the drama, name calling, and ridiculous attempts to take credit for winning the unwinnable by someone you rarely ever agree with. You should give it a try, and not yield to the temptation of sneaking a peek.

I think you're right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT