ADVERTISEMENT

IF we win it all this year....

I misinterpret things from time to time. But at least my ego isn't elevated the point where I can still admit things like that about myself.

"But at least..." Like a little frickin kid. Good gravy.

I don't make trash...I burn it! Take THAT!! ;)

Good grief Billy who are you talking to? Lol. I can take a good guess. Is it the poster that got owned so bad he got his feelings hurt and he left the board for 6 months? Ha-ha. That will always be funny. Trust me Billy use the ignore feature, It works wonders. A troll is a troll is a troll.
Sorry Yankee, not trying to ignore you man. Ya it's ST. He doesn't bother me actually. He is a lightweight. He is one of those people that just has an over inflated and arrogant view about themselves. Kinda like Ronda Rousey. They think they are king of the world at "bitchslapping" their competition, until it all comes crashing down and they are left watching themselves cry in a mirror when the reality sets in that they really weren't as formidable as they convinced themselves they were, and utterly embarrassed that the entire world sees them for what they are.....a fraud.

Sorry Yankee, not trying to ignore you man. Ya it's ST. He doesn't bother me actually. He is a lightweight. He is one of those people that just has an over inflated and arrogant view about themselves. Kinda like Ronda Rousey. They think they are king of the world at "bitchslapping" their competition, until it all comes crashing down and they are left watching themselves cry in a mirror when the reality sets in that they really weren't as formidable as they convinced themselves they were, and utterly embarrassed that the entire world sees them for what they are.....a fraud.

Coming from the guy that just told us all how we'd feel if Dabo became coach of OU. You guys just can't help yourselves tonight.

Coming from the guy that just told us all how we'd feel if Dabo became coach of OU. You guys just can't help yourselves tonight.
So when the day comes when Bob hangs it up and a new coach takes over the program, you are admitting that you may or may not support that person as the head coach of OU?? I'm disappointed in you ST. I thought you were you were a higher quality OU fan than that. That is utterly sad that an OU fan would NOT support an OU head coach.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out when a new coach takes over from Bob, that OU fans will support the man as long as he is winning. Period.

So when the day comes when Bob hangs it up and a new coach takes over the program, you are admitting that you may or may not support that person as the head coach of OU?? I'm disappointed in you ST. I thought you were you were a higher quality OU fan than that. That is utterly sad that an OU fan would NOT support an OU head coach.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out when a new coach takes over from Bob, that OU fans will support the man as long as he is winning. Period.

Your communication skills suck canal water tonight, and you clearly don't know how to quit when you're behind. So I'll help.

Do you realize how silly & stupid your post regarding bob Stoops appear? You actually think a Bob Stoops, that makes $6 miilion annually gives two shits about a guy in Tulsa writing about him? To the degree that Bob would split the OU scene because he can't handle it? Bob did handle it. Give him his due and credit that's deserving. He fired Coaches and adjusted the sails of the OU program which got them into the playoffs.

You need to lighten up. Get laid or something.

With all due respect WNAS, you can't be that Blind. There were many post and I do mean many that coach Stoops BETTER have a great year or he is out. also guess what some OU fans somehow think you were/are a part of the coaching changes that took place at the end of last season. Don't even get me started on Mike Stoops should have been gone conversation. Funny thing is their lips are zipped at this moment. Nothing wrong with a fan having an opinion, just don't think some of you had a damn thing to do with the coaches who departed at the end of last season because at OU you're opinion matters a damn.

Mike let me get this straight... Are you implying or saying fans on scoop are saying they had something to do with the coaching changes? If so tellme where. I don't read every single post so.........

Mike let me get this straight... Are you implying or saying fans on scoop are saying they had something to do with the coaching changes? If so tellme where. I don't read every single post so.........

I'm saying exactly that. go look back to last year hell WNAS, said Bob better fire so and so. like Bob stoops cared what WNAS thinks, Bob made moves he thought he had to make no matter what fans on a message board thin

Mike I don't believe any fan thinks he controls or dictates what decisions are made inside the program. That's my opinion. Hopefully wnas responds

With all due respect WNAS, you can't be that Blind. There were many post and I do mean many that coach Stoops BETTER have a great year or he is out. also guess what some OU fans somehow think you were/are a part of the coaching changes that took place at the end of last season. Don't even get me started on Mike Stoops should have been gone conversation. Funny thing is their lips are zipped at this moment. Nothing wrong with a fan having an opinion, just don't think some of you had a damn thing to do with the coaches who departed at the end of last season because at OU you're opinion matters a damn.

I could successfully argue with much support that you're 100% wrong mike...with all due respect. ;)

I wouldn't blame him if he did, thumbing his nose at those who said ridiculous things about him.

But I don't expect it.

The funny thing about this is that this is all I wrote.

Why did the typical complainers who claim to own me, possibly think I was talking about them?

I bump into Sooner fans all over the place who when I see them for the first time in more than a year, ask me if I don't think it's past time for Bob to leave. Happened at my class reunion. Happened a half dozen times in the last three weeks of October.

Yet you were sure I was talking about you. Hmmmm. Apparently the shoe fit pretty tightly.

Plaino I'll say this again. Stop posting on this topic, you aren't coming out looking too great

Why did the typical complainers who claim to own me, possibly think I was talking about them?

I bump into Sooner fans all over the place who when I see them for the first time in more than a year, ask me if I don't think it's past time for Bob to leave. Happened at my class reunion. Happened a half dozen times in the last three weeks of October.

Yet you were sure I was talking about you. Hmmmm. Apparently the shoe fit pretty tightly.

SOOOOOOO Owned him Plaino!!!

Lord help me for how stupid I felt typing that. Good gravy kids...get a vocabulary.

Your communication skills suck canal water tonight, and you clearly don't know how to quit when you're behind. So I'll help.
My communication skills are epic. Take a step back and evaluate yourself. And I'm not behind from my perspective....not even close. From where I'm sitting, you are pretty much always swimming in my wake.

But if you enjoy claiming victory while licking your wounds, then whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
My communication skills are epic. Take a step back and evaluate yourself. And I'm not behind from my perspective....not even close. From where I'm sitting, you are pretty much always swimming in my wake.

But if you enjoy claiming victory while licking your wounds, then whatever floats your boat.

Billy, I'm not going to join into a debate about who bitch slapped who. But I am curious as to when and what thread you wounded ST. I would love to read it.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Billy, I'm not going to join into a debate about who bitch slapped who. But I am curious as to when and what thread you wounded ST. I would love to read it.
It goes hand and hand in regards to ST's claim that "my communication skills suck canal water", or I'm a "little frickin kid", or that I've apparently been "bitchslapped" just because he claims it, or that anyone who uses the word owned is either in "7th grade" or "stupid". He apparently is upset that he was under the impression that he "bitchslapped" me, but it didn't go as well as he had hoped. So the "licking your wounds" comment is in regard to him losing yet another argument that he decided to engage in.

And it wasn't a debate in who bitchslapped who. In fact, I'm not even sure what it was about. ST just decided to pop off so I responded. Not even sure what his real intentions were when he responded to my post.

Shit, last year everyone was crucified for having an opinion! LOL Too funny, my how things have changed. And make up your damn minds, will you? Plaino thinks because Stoops can read & hear negative things that he's leaving OU, and you're telling us that what we say, what we do has no effect on anything.

BTW..... I complained of Huepel righfully so.... you, ST, and Plaino thought he was hallowed material. And here we are today, sitting 11-1 in the playoffs. some of us were right, some were not. It bothers the crap out out of you guys even today. You love the fact the YOUR Sooners are strong once again but you hate it that others were right in the process.

Butt hurt, weak, & lazy, all with pissed off w/ angry agendas. That's what I see

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyRay

Because it's all you do Plaino. Bicth, Nag, & Complain about other posters. It's who you are on these boards. You defended Huepel until his OU death and still to this day you think he should be the OC. Hell your counterpart thinks Bob Stoops is so weak that he was 'forced' to fire him. You posted that remark to stir up shit. And when you get it all stirred up, you then sit back and go into denial.

You need to really chill out a bit. Your post in this thread regarding Bob, was your weakest in some time.

Last edited:

Nothing new in this thread. Plaino insults posters and then gets embarrassed. ST shows up to attempt to 'bloody knuckles' and claim he's 'bitch slappin'. Then Mike shows up as some authoritarian.

Same old rerun of the Three Stooges.

Shit, last year everyone was crucified for having an opinion! LOL Too funny, my how things have changed. And make up your damn minds, will you? Plaino thinks because Stoops can read & hear negative things that he's leaving OU, and you're telling us that what we say, what we do has no effect on anything.

BTW..... I complained of Huepel righfully so.... you, ST, and Plaino though he was hallowed material. And here we are today, sitting 11-1 in the playoffs. some of us were right, some were not. It bothers the crap out out of you guys even today. You love the fact the YOUR Sooners are strong once again but you hate it that others were right in the process.

Butt hurt, weak, & lazy, all with pissed off w/ angry agendas. That's what I see

applause-o.gif

Because it's all you do Plaino. Bith, Nag, & Complain about other posters. It's who you are on these boards. You defended Huepel until his OU death and still to this day you think he should be the OC. Hell your counterpart thinks Bob Stoops is so weak that he was 'forced' to fire him. You posted that remark to stir up shit. And when you get it all stirred up, you then sit back and go into denial.

You need to really chill out a bit. Your post in this thread regarding Bob, was your weakest in some time.

tumblr_n3n5p6ePBB1rsxqqio1_500.gif

Nothing new in this thread. Plaino insults posters and then gets embarrassed. ST shows up to attempt to 'bloody knuckles' and claim he's 'bitch slappin'. Then Mike shows up as some authoritarian.

giphy.gif

BTW..... I complained of Huepel righfully so.... you, ST, and Plaino thought he was hallowed material. And here we are today, sitting 11-1 in the playoffs. some of us were right, some were not. It bothers the crap out out of you guys even today. You love the fact the YOUR Sooners are strong once again but you hate it that others were right in the process.

The fact that you think we're 11-1 because Huepel isn't the OC shows just how little you know about football. And get off mike, at least he doesn't ban posters because he doesn't like them.

I think what Tulsan and Plaino are saying is, just STFU and let Coach Stoops coach. He would have made the coaching changes without all of the bitching and moaning that we had last year. Just let him do his job. He has earned it.

I think what Tulsan and Plaino are saying is, just STFU and let Coach Stoops coach. He would have made the coaching changes without all of the bitching and moaning that we had last year. Just let him do his job. He has earned it.

Well...in so many words...yes. LOL. Seriously, unless you have an axe to grind or a proven track record of being unable to admit you were wrong, John Frickin Wayne is obviously the primary reason for our offensive success this year.

Depth and experience on defense HOPEFULLY have a few glad that Coach Stoops didn't fire the coach that deserved constructive criticism last year and was the target of "misguided" frustration earlier this year...Coach Mike.

You say this is if anything posted on this board has any effect whatsoever on what Bob Stoops does as the head coach of OU. It has no effect at all. And that applies to posters like Plaino and ST who endlessly defend the coaches all the way down to posters who do nothing but want coaches fired. So having said that, does your advice apply even to people like Plaino and ST in that they also need to "STFU" and let Bob coach since he doesn't need their praise or defense?

I had to look it up............. don't think I'd brag about it.

As distinguished from the more common "pimp slap", a bitch slap is preceded by ample forewarning and delivered with a flourish or exaggerated post-blow hip movements.

:D

Bitching & moaning was warranted last year. The results were pathetic. To my understanding, there was not one poster from this board that ever stopped, prevented, and/or restricted Bob Stoops from doing is job. Besides, no one gives a rat's ass what you think in regards to what content is posted on this board. That goes for all of the Minions that attempt to squelch commentary and discussions they don't like. :)

It
I had to look it up............. don't think I'd brag about it.

As distinguished from the more common "pimp slap", a bitch slap is preceded by ample forewarning and delivered with a flourish or exaggerated post-blow hip movements.

:D

It fits though.

Hmmm so now your attacking me and two other posters. And then Billy and Yankees are applauding you for doing so. Yankees is this something you now condone? I mean wouldn't that make you a hypocrites? You and Barkingwater scream your being attacked almost daily. WNAS you wasn't right about anything. You stated your opinion nothing more. Obviously there was some issues on this team last season. And as I stated many times that Bob Stoops knew what he was doing and in him I put my trust in fixing what turned out to be a bad season. You where just PO at how we lost games and blamed the play caller when the defense was more of the blame. Yet not one word from you on how poorly the defense performed. Just the play caller. Again nothing wrong with your opinion, but that's all it was. Stoops was right not you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Hmmm so now your attacking me and two other posters. And then Billy and Yankees are applauding you for doing so. Yankees and Billy is this something you now condone? I mean wouldn't that make you both hypocrites? You two and Barkingwater scream your being attacked almost daily. WNAS you wasn't right about anything. You stated your opinion nothing more. Obviously there was some issues on this team last season. And as I stated many times that Bob Stoops knew what he was doing and in him I put my trust in fixing what turned out to be a bad season. You where just PO at how we lost games and blamed the play caller when the defense was more of the blame. Yet not one word from you on how poorly the defense performed. Just the play caller. Again nothing wrong with your opinion, but that's all it was. Stoops was right not you.
If you want to claim WNAS's post were attacks, then that's up to you. I see his posts as the absolute truth, and as such I put up rousing applause gifs to show my support for what he said. He spoke the truth. Now for those he is speaking about, I guess those words could be felt emotionally as attacks since you know what they say about the truth.....sometimes it hurts. Now....you made a statement about how I scream about being attacked almost daily. If you had any kind of backbone, then you would go ahead and admit that is a completely made up statement by yourself. I don't scream almost daily about being attacked and you know it. So that alone says alot about the statement you are trying to make if you have to make things up to try and bolster your position.

If you want to claim WNAS's post were attacks, then that's up to you. I see his posts as the absolute truth, and as such I put up rousing applause gifs to show my support for what he said. He spoke the truth. Now for those he is speaking about, I guess those words could be felt emotionally as attacks since you know what they say about the truth.....sometimes it hurts. Now....you made a statement about how I scream about being attacked almost daily. If you had any kind of backbone, then you would go ahead and admit that is a completely made up statement by yourself. I don't scream almost daily about being attacked and you know it. So that alone says alot about the statement you are trying to make if you have to make things up to try and bolster your position.

Actually I thought about that after I hit send I can certainly edit it. But Yankees damn sure does it. And as I edit my post I can't help but feel you condone others attacking posters on this board. Calling me a stooge is infact and attack you applauded. The only thing he was right about is that he had an opinion.

Mike you go after posters perhaps more than anyone on this board, even to the extent of making silly topics in which you have to back and edit. I don't think you are a bad poster, but you have a bad habit of going after posters you disagree with and ignoring your buddies when they go into crazy attack mode. You can't have it both ways. If you don't like posters or feel you are being attacked then use the ignore feature. I have with a few posters and the board is much more enjoyable. We aren't a group of women here ( not offense to SS) lets quit being so ultra sensitive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT