ADVERTISEMENT

BYU @ 11:00 am CDT. Get your predictions down here

17-17 against BYU, BV should be embarrassed. so I guess the standard under BV tenure is to struggle on the road. should be fun heading into the SEC.

What BYU does to start 2nd half should give us all a clue as to how this game will go. So far the D hasnt forced a punt at all. The one punt was on BYU receivers not the OU D. The offense has only been K.

As someone else said I see no fire at all in the D in that first half. Making the BYU QB look like an all american.

This a very bad offense and we aren't bringing the fight to them. Pretty disappointing.

missed-kick-kick.gif

Reactions: loopafied68
So you are ok losing 7/9 games on the road. BV is not a head coach.
I think we are all just in aggrivation mode right now with the way this team is playing today. However even though the D comes up with big plays ( unlike in past years) the. Number of yards given up is a real head scratcher for what is expected of a BV D.

Last edited:
I think we are all just in aggrivation mode right now with the way this team is playing today. However even though the D comes up with big plays ( unlikecyears past) the. Number of yards given up is a real head scratcher for what is expected of a BV D.

It's the lack of aggression. It will always be the lack of aggression. Good things happen if you, at minimum, hurry the QB.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT