ADVERTISEMENT

WOW OU 3

Clemson, Alabama, OU, Iowa

12278659_490609024438929_6835493669502077372_n.jpg

UPDATED...6:30...11-24-2015

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Bolt/Major-changes-in-latest-College-Football-Rankings-41370358

Last edited:
OU has a chance to make history. I hope the players and coaches understand the importance of saturdays game and play with such ferocity that OSU remembers for generations. Not just our first appearance in the CFB but the Big 12's first appearance in the CFB. Ha....this might even save the Big12

OU drops after they beat OSU on the road and ND beats Stanford and drop just like TCU last year?

I'm shocked, but very happy. Honestly, I don't get it. Hey, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Nothing would appear to be able to keep OU out of the playoffs now except their play Saturday. Not OSU....it's all on the Sooners now.

Last edited:
kind of a weird coincidence with the ice bowl. I was living outside of Sioux City when the boys were just very much pups. The inlaws got a motel room and that is where we watched that god forsaken game. This year? we are driving from A town to N town for Thanksgiving with the hope of trying to drive home. Maybe some Karma here...need to be able to RUN the football.

It's how you finish...and the Sooners must put the top finish down on the nice floors they put down since October....focus is on the TOP of the heap...Big 12 and CFB. Play a seamless and mistake free game in the Stool...and we are poised for primetime excitement. Congrats to the hardworking Sooners players for knuckling down and carrying on with pride.

OU just needs to show up and play their game....and they win. Though it would have been nice if OSU had won against Baylor...then OSU would be in the Top 4 most likely...then OU could roll into Stoolwater and just give an epic beat down to just royally crush their little hopes and dreams of that stupid Pistol Pete making an appearance in the playoffs....and knowing all OSU fans are crying their poor little eyes out driving home from the epic ass stomping OU just handed them and that their playoff dreams got tossed into a dumpster fire right in front of them on their garbage home field...ya....that would just be the greatest feeling ever for an OU fan...

OU drops after they beat OSU on the road and ND beats Stanford and drop just like TCU last year?

Baylor likely wins out, giving us the best win of anyone (at their place, no less....ND choked "at their place"/Clemson). I think we need TCU to stay competitive vs BU, and stay ranked.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Baylor likely wins out, giving us the best win of anyone (at their place, no less....ND choked "at their place"/Clemson). I think we need TCU to stay competitive vs BU, and stay ranked.

Yep, got a strong feeling that, after this gut punch today, Notre Dame won't be too inspired against Stanford.

I could be wrong though, just like I was about the Red River shoot out.:oops:

Not home free yet. TCU was No. 3 going into last week. Beat ISU by 52 and finished 6th. To be safe OU needs Stanford to win. And also Michigan State wins to keep Ohio State at bay. Beat the Cowboys!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT