ADVERTISEMENT

Why No YouTube on the complete game of OU/Iowa State

Dec 25, 2004
It was put on youtube but I went to watch it and it said something about copy right laws, 1st one I have not gotten. They do have the high lites but it's not the same

It was put on youtube but I went to watch it and it said something about copy right laws, 1st one I have not gotten. They do have the high lites but it's not the same

What's wrong with the 40 minute version? It's the complete game minus huddles.

I guess I just like the commentary that goes with it minus commercials and half time. I'm retired and have more time.

I see. Yeah, the full games are becoming harder and harder to find. People upload to gain "hits." The abbreviated casts probably gain a lot more hits than the full broadcasts, so the former becomes the focus.

I watched the full version on Tuesday. I normally download the shortened version for those captured moments like 10 hour flights or 4 hour layovers. LASooner was numero uno for posting full games. He seems to be no longer posting game on Youtube. Here's the 33 minute version. I have to hand it to rtsports, this was posted about half hour after the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT