ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the outrage ?

My wife and I feel extremely strongly for animal rights. We are currently in several animal rights groups. ASPCA, Best Friends animal association, Farm Sanctuary, The Elephant preserve in Tennessee, the World Wildlife Fund. .All do wonderful work for the benefit of animals
We cancelled our membership in Peta this week. Things I learned this week that they did, completely go against our beliefs

Bravo! It's amazing what you find on some of these organizations when you look beneath the surface.

My wife and I feel extremely strongly for animal rights. We are currently in several animal rights groups. ASPCA, Best Friends animal association, Farm Sanctuary, The Elephant preserve in Tennessee, the World Wildlife Fund. .All do wonderful work for the benefit of animals
We cancelled our membership in Peta this week. Things I learned this week that they did, completely go against our beliefs
Good for you bull. I'm glad you chose to reevaluate PETA as an organization.

Why is there an elephant preserve in Tennesseee? How many eleohants are roaming wild in Knoxville? :)

Why is there an elephant preserve in Tennesseee? How many eleohants are roaming wild in Knoxville? :)

They have many elephants who they provide safety to and take care of the Elephants needs

The Elephants live on beautiful piece of land in Tennessee like they are wild elephants
It is a great preserve where the elephants are safe.

VIDEO

Last edited:
Gary has it right. Many on the left have criticized the NRA as a terrorists organization. Which means they believe that it's members such as myself are terrorists as well. To my knowledge there has been no shootings by NRA members. Yet there has indeed been one by a PETA member. Fair or not, and like it or not, this member gave PETA another black eye. Do I think that PETA members are terrorists? No. Neither do I think a NRA member or the NRA organization is a terrorist as well.

I seem to recall one other PETA shooting a number of years ago, a workplace thing I think. Probably or certainly coincidence. Happens all the time.

Reactions: iasooner1
They have many elephants who they provide safety to and take care of the Elephants needs

The Elephants live on beautiful piece of land in Tennessee like they are wild elephants
It is a great preserve where the elephants are safe.

Have they imported alpha predators to control the elephant population?

ADVERTISEMENT