ADVERTISEMENT

well

What matters nowadays, within the parity that's college football, is winning anyway possible.
As Senior Sooner said on another thread...."Ugly win or not, we'll take it".
This year's defense, even if marginally better than last season, could go a long way in determining OU's success this year. We might know more by Saturday afternoon.

I think next Saturday will give us all the answers we seek as fans. The Horns offense will be the best O our Sooners face all season. I haven’t seen the KU game yet but will watch it shortly.

I see no problems with fans voicing concerns even though I believe the D is improved. They just seem more focused and don’t look lost like they have in the past. However Texas next week could either blow my belief out of the water or get me even more excited about the direction the D is headed.

Reactions: iasooner1
Well.... when OU beats UT next week, can someone post the excuses now that they plan to use next week?

That's what I assumed lol. When asked for even one comment toward plaino sooner you came up with nothing but more name calling. You seriously need to grow up kid.

giphy.gif

Ok now back to football. I think we will find out just how far out defense has improved come next week. So far we have been playing either average teams or really bad teams. Im just happy we aren't going into RRR with Mike Stoops.

Reactions: Schoonerman
Why? Because I despise liars and people that make false accusations against others and you fit that bill.

I noticed that when I called you out, you can’t provide any context and/or posts to support your BS claims. ‘I’ll move on’ is about the best thing you’ve posted

I'm laughing at you. A grown man that takes himself and this board so serious. Good luck to ya

It's not an opinion. It is just the reality of it. The defense is significantly better. Those of you balling your eyes out everytime they give up a score seem to have short memories about just how bad it had gotten. Nobody is saying we're at Clemson's level.

you saying its significantly better is not an opinion? lol ok. We haven't played anyone. We'll see just how much better we are the last half of the season starting next week.

It's not an opinion. It is just the reality of it. The defense is significantly better. Those of you balling your eyes out everytime they give up a score seem to have short memories about just how bad it had gotten. Nobody is saying we're at Clemson's level.

I think they flashed a stat on the broadcast today that showed we were #2 in the nation in 3rd defense.

We're significantly better than last year.

The problem is that last year, we were all time bad. :) Lot's of ground to make up.

you saying its significantly better is not an opinion? lol ok. We haven't played anyone. We'll see just how much better we are the last half of the season starting next week.

OU’s worst defense of in years beat UT last year. Your measuring stick is off.

That's what I assumed lol. When asked for even one comment toward plaino sooner you came up with nothing but more name calling. You seriously need to grow up kid.

Sorry I just can't take you seriously with that goofy face starring back at me in your avatar.

Reactions: 22LR

No, it's not because of obvious reasons I shouldn't have to point out if you knew what you were talking about.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
No it's because you flat out lied, that's why you couldn't come up with a response. Next Saturday don't start drinking so early.

No it's because you flat out lied, that's why you couldn't come up with a response. Next Saturday don't start drinking so early.

What are you blabbering about? Are you implying a lied about you badgering Plaino? That's not a lie. That's why Jcon pointed it out too. I'm not going to go pull up threads you gonad.

You're out of your element trying to keep pace with me. Stay in your lane goober.

Still waiting. Very easy to make an accusation, not so easy to back it up. It looks like you have been drinking from sunup to sundown and beyond. Just remember God doesn't like liars but he forgives.

Just out of curiosity I went back 3 pages to around August 30th. From then until now, plaino has posted 7 topics and not 1 did I even comment on. Your first comment on this topic consisted of name calling and cussing and just flat out immaturity. You see I can show actual PROOF of my statements and don't feel the need to attack someone to validate myself. Put down the bottle and go to bed kid.

Just out of curiosity I went back 3 pages to around August 30th. From then until now, plaino has posted 7 topics and not 1 did I even comment on. Your first comment on this topic consisted of name calling and cussing and just flat out immaturity. You see I can show actual PROOF of my statements and don't feel the need to attack someone to validate myself. Put down the bottle and go to bed kid.

Lets just hope he doesn't drink and drive this time. Now it really is strange that he would even bring up Plaino or accuse you of trolling him. From what I can tell, neither you nor Plaino are even on here that much. Very weird accusation and I guess alcohol makes the most sense. Sad

Lets just hope he doesn't drink and drive this time. Now it really is strange that he would even bring up Plaino or accuse you of trolling him. From what I can tell, neither you nor Plaino are even on here that much. Very weird accusation and I guess alcohol makes the most sense. Sad

I am laughing that you thought that little barb would trigger me. Or insinuate that alcohol is somehow the reason I'm victimizing your little bums. And I wasn't even the one who initially pointed out gooberhills hypocrisy. But now that I think about it, maybe it was Bullmarket he was harassing. Either way others recall it.

After yet more research it shows where bull market has started 7 topics since August 30th. And yet again not ONE of them did I comment on. What's next, gonna name another person who you "thought" it was? I'm sure you will keep this going because you are trying so hard to be cool but the best advice is just drop it and let it make its way down the page and be forgotten.

After yet more research it shows where bull market has started 7 topics since August 30th. And yet again not ONE of them did I comment on. What's next, gonna name another person who you "thought" it was? I'm sure you will keep this going because you are trying so hard to be cool but the best advice is just drop it and let it make its way down the page and be forgotten.
it's ou-tx week. that means the good guys should band together against our common enemy and stop the in-fighting. we need to focus on the biggest and hopefully best game of the year. boomer!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT