ADVERTISEMENT

wease

Players should be more concerned about fans than themselves? It is pretty evident by the posts that fans have no loyalty to players. Drop a couple of passes or fumble and it is "get that idiot out of there".
I get where your going but in case you havent noticed these players have no loyalty anymore to the schools who gave them a scholarship. NIL is responsible for a lot that now. Its all about chasing the money by the top recruits.

Reactions: CTOkie
I get where your going but in case you havent noticed these players have no loyalty anymore to the schools who gave them a scholarship. NIL is responsible for a lot that now. Its all about chasing the money by the top recruits.

I got no problem with the portal. If my options were ride the bench for 4 years at OU or go be a star at North Texas, as much as I dreamed of playing lineback for the Sooners, that's a no brainer. Maybe it could be tweaked some but these guys have 4 or 5 years to make the most of and a personal decision shouldn't cost them a year of eligibility by a university that can pull their scholarship or a coach that can up and leave whenever he chooses.

Even though he got happy feet sometimes, Hybl was awesome. Look who he had to follow.?. Thinking Heuple and White?.. Anyways, for a Georgia boy, he was a very good QB.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Actually, Hybl was the starting quarterback in 2001 until he got injured in the Texas game. Then, in 2002 when White tore his knee up against Alabama, Hybl was the starter again.
Exactly. That's how it should be. When you're Heisman trophy winning QB goes down, you reload with someone like Hybl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT