ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go mom!

Good lord son. This ticks yer itch?
Yeah Woody, I suppose it does. I'm not much at posting link's. What does it matter anyways? I've been reading this board for years and I see post's that are similar in nature. So, woody, you got a problem with my thread?

I like it when anyone calls him out. I think he will always have the red hot spot light on him! It's future entertainment for lot's of folks

I mentioned in another post that I understand his wanting to move on to another job. I've done it myself a few times. Nothing wrong with the personal decision of living life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It's the American thing to do. See ya, coach.

I've seen seven OU head coaches since I was young. Others here have seen many more. It happens. OU will be fine.

All that said, LR is not getting very favorable press coverage outside of USC and it's his own fault. The poaching of OU players seems to have done more damage to his reputation than the job change. I think you are correct about the "always have the red spot light on him" comment.

I mentioned in another post that I understand his wanting to move on to another job. I've done it myself a few times. Nothing wrong with the personal decision of living life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It's the American thing to do. See ya, coach.

I've seen seven OU head coaches since I was young. Others here have seen many more. It happens. OU will be fine.

All that said, LR is not getting very favorable press coverage outside of USC and it's his own fault. The poaching of OU players seems to have done more damage to his reputation than the job change. I think you are correct about the "always have the red spot light on him" comment.
No one can fault a man for wanting to move on from one job to another in his attempt to improve his station in life. But LR is a pure chicken sh!t human being in his method of doing so. Hustling to the airport in the wee hours, making every attempt to avoid addressing his players and staff. His actions towards Bob Stoops and Joe C are unforgivable. These two men made his career and he owed them much more than he gave them. I hope Lincoln Riley's life crumbles before our eyes and I don't just mean in football. The guy is a low life and deserves nothing good.

No one can fault a man for wanting to move on from one job to another in his attempt to improve his station in life. But LR is a pure chicken sh!t human being in his method of doing so. Hustling to the airport in the wee hours, making every attempt to avoid addressing his players and staff. His actions towards Bob Stoops and Joe C are unforgivable. These two men made his career and he owed them much more than he gave them. I hope Lincoln Riley's life crumbles before our eyes and I don't just mean in football. The guy is a low life and deserves nothing good.

You’re right. He was totally classless the way he pulled it off. He may even be a trend-setter now that FBS college football is becoming the unofficial NFL minor league. It’s messed up.

Totally agree TBOW has gone about his move in a truly chicken sh!t way. It speaks volumes about who he is as a man. The things he says are so transparently lame. "Not going to be next coach at LSU" - "we didn't take kids from OU, we took them from the portal". Apparently he thinks these half-truths make him look like a straight shooter when they have the exact opposite effect. Everyone talks about how intelligent he is. Maybe so, but when you say stuff like this you certainly look like a dumbass. If you make a habit of it (looks like he is) it will catch up to you eventually. People don't forget when you try to play them for fools. I'll bet he does it to everyone in his life. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with a turd like him in any situation (friendship, business, anything)?

I think he does all this tap dancing because he can't bring himself to just acknowledge to himself who he really is. Not some hayseed from Muleshoe who made it big on his hard work and sharp mind, but a cut-throat, narcissistic, win-at-all-costs weasel. He's really a small, very weak person. The anti-BV.

Totally agree TBOW has gone about his move in a truly chicken sh!t way. It speaks volumes about who he is as a man. The things he says are so transparently lame. "Not going to be next coach at LSU" - "we didn't take kids from OU, we took them from the portal". Apparently he thinks these half-truths make him look like a straight shooter when they have the exact opposite effect. Everyone talks about how intelligent he is. Maybe so, but when you say stuff like this you certainly look like a dumbass. If you make a habit of it (looks like he is) it will catch up to you eventually. People don't forget when you try to play them for fools. I'll bet he does it to everyone in his life. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with a turd like him in any situation (friendship, business, anything)?

I think he does all this tap dancing because he can't bring himself to just acknowledge to himself who he really is. Not some hayseed from Muleshoe who made it big on his hard work and sharp mind, but a cut-throat, narcissistic, win-at-all-costs weasel. He's really a small, very weak person. The anti-BV.
That was a very good post. You covered all the bases.

I just wish he would have stated his real reason for leaving:

"The move to the SEC is something I've been opposed to from the beginning. It is strictly a money grab, and will ultimately lead us to perennial "also-ran" status. Gone will be the days of playing for a conference championship almost every year, and I don't want any part of that - I would rather win the conference most years and take my chances in the playoff. This is something I can no longer do at Oklahoma, but is fully achievable at USC."

I just wish he would have stated his real reason for leaving:

"The move to the SEC is something I've been opposed to from the beginning. It is strictly a money grab, and will ultimately lead us to perennial "also-ran" status. Gone will be the days of playing for a conference championship almost every year, and I don't want any part of that - I would rather win the conference most years and take my chances in the playoff. This is something I can no longer do at Oklahoma, but is fully achievable at USC."
Wow, I didn't know he said that. Don't much agree with it either. If you're going to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Wow, I didn't know he said that. Don't much agree with it either. If you're going to be the best, you have to beat the best.
How successful has the pirate been. I swear tbow is the pirate's illigitimate son. Flashes of brilliance and just can't bring it home. Smh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT