ADVERTISEMENT

Venables to be named HC today

My gut says it will be Lanning. I'd love Dabo and am a little surprised that so many Sooner fans are outspokenly against him, mostly because he's not quiet about being a Christian. But I just don't understand why they would be waiting if it was he and BV in tandem. For that matter, the same applies to BV alone.

I think it's about 60% Lanning, 30% Aranda, and 10% anybody else. I guess the same reasoning would apply to Fickel. The wait is to wait until after the CCG's, but if Joe's C and H chose him, I'm not sure they could count on him to stay with any longevity.

I think they want a 30-something like Bud and Barry and Bob, and lesser but that last guy who stiffed us, and that would men Lanning or Beamer. But if it's Beamer, why are they waiting?

And I think the decision was made two days ago. Maybe earlier. I guess we'll find out.

My gut says it will be Lanning. I'd love Dabo and am a little surprised that so many Sooner fans are outspokenly against him, mostly because he's not quiet about being a Christian. But I just don't understand why they would be waiting if it was he and BV in tandem. For that matter, the same applies to BV alone.

I think it's about 60% Lanning, 30% Aranda, and 10% anybody else. I guess the same reasoning would apply to Fickel. The wait is to wait until after the CCG's, but if Joe's C and H chose him, I'm not sure they could count on him to stay with any longevity.

I think they want a 30-something like Bud and Barry and Bob, and lesser but that last guy who stiffed us, and that would men Lanning or Beamer. But if it's Beamer, why are they waiting?

And I think the decision was made two days ago. Maybe earlier. I guess we'll find out.

I too think its a done deal and we are having to wait until after the games tomorrow to find out.
I am a strong lean toward it will be Lanning. Weak lean Aranda.
Will see how good my guess is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT