ADVERTISEMENT

TULANE!!!

That was as great a win as you'll ever see. Made up 15 points in the last three minutes with only one time out and no onsides kick. USC"s screw ups helped.
I gotta tell you brother, this Green Wave team came out of nowhere! These are the games I don't want predetermined or guided by refs.

hey Mike Stoops said holding anyone under 50 these days and you are doing good
Well, Mike’s Kentucky team lost their bowl but held Iowa to 21 so he should be happy. But his brother Mark is happier now that he’s making $9M a year and has the Kentucky gig until 2031. He’s now the most overpaid head coach in the NCAA. $9M a year and has won just over 50% of his games in 10 years. Crazy world.

Well, Mike’s Kentucky team lost their bowl but held Iowa to 21 so he should be happy. But his brother Mark is happier now that he’s making $9M a year and has the Kentucky gig until 2031. He’s now the most overpaid head coach in the NCAA. $9M a year and has won just over 50% of his games in 10 years. Crazy world.
Sonny Dikes should be getting a major bump in salary. If Riley would have left just a little bit earlier we could have went after him. That guy must be one heck of a coach for what he did at SMU and now TCU

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sonny Dikes should be getting a major bump in salary. If Riley would have left just a little bit earlier we could have went after him. That guy must be one heck of a coach for what he did at SMU and now TCU
I agree with you but I really don’t think Joe would ever go with anyone Sonny’s age. I think Joe is always looking for the next young great coach. I may be wrong but I don’t think so. Not that I agree with that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT