ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Notes...

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
OK guys talked to a few sources and it sounds very much like Trevin Wallace is a guy that Oklahoma likes quite a bit and is going to take very seriously going forward.

What I didn't know until I'd had a few conversations is that he is a cousin to former Sooner linebacker, J.R. Bryant, who I once drove to Garden City, Kan. to interview. For those who haven't been to GC it doesn't smell much like a garden.

At any rate, Wallace is a guy the Sooners like and I think is another option outside of Prince Kollie who is really Oklahoma's focus but also a guy they know they are going to REALLY have to work for - as I've said before I keep hearing LSU, Georgia, Notre Dame, and Louisville with him.

Interestingly on Wallace I was told that if Auburn weren't to land Smael Mondon Wallace would almost certainly be their next move so don't think this is 'just a guy'.

Seems like a kid kind of like Shane Whitter, his coach has told people 'he'll be a CEO someday' but beyond that he's also a guy that ran a 22.84-second 200-meter last year after missing a big chunk of his football season with an ankle injury.

Definitely a guy to keep an eye on and a guy that Oklahoma seems confident in/comfortable with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News