ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Knight, My Take..

ronquxiote

OU scholarship offer
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2005
Desiring to give Baker Mayfield fair credit for His performances at Taco Tech in 2013, it might appear I think less of Trevor Knight!? AU CONTRAIRE!, I hold Trevor in highest regard, and would be joyous to see Him emerge to win the starting job. It would mean only one thing, OU will have absolutely no worry about leadership of a potentially devastating offensive capability.! I can also add that Trevor Knight's life will NOT be defined by either the Alabama miracle or the Clemson disaster. I see a bright future for an exceptional Young Man in whatever path He may choose. As Rudyard Kipling so aptly observed in His Poem "If", "If You can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same". It ends with the promising, "Then You'll be a Man my Son". I could add, whoever fails to start, could very well play a major role in Sooner success in 2015!
This nation will be well served in having future leaders with the faith, honor,dignity and determination such as Trevor Knight has shown Us ALL as a Sooner, .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.