ADVERTISEMENT

training Bevo

Mister Moses

OU scholarship offer
Sep 27, 2011
Good news you can rest easy. Local news reports that Bevo # ? has finished his training. That's great they finally picked the one that could walk a 100 yards the best on animal tranquilizers. Let's" Ride " him, I did once on photoshop wearing Sooner garb.

Bevo's main issue is that he/it has no nuts and therefore doesn't know which pasture to pee in. It's a real issue here, the president has said that he can pee in the cow pasture but the governor has issued a decree that he must use the bull pasture. The sheer complexity of it's situation has lead to the cadre milking it before each game to make it feel more at ease with the entire situation.

I'm not sure what the solution may be, but perhaps a bit of tolerance and being easy on it's team in the first few quarters are what is expected.

Bevo's main issue is that he/it has no nuts and therefore doesn't know which pasture to pee in. It's a real issue here, the president has said that he can pee in the cow pasture but the governor has issued a decree that he must use the bull pasture. The sheer complexity of it's situation has lead to the cadre milking it before each game to make it feel more at ease with the entire situation.

I'm not sure what the solution may be, but perhaps a bit of tolerance and being easy on it's team in the first few quarters are what is expected.

That's pretty good Ab...even topical.

Of course everyone realizes transgenders are .03 of one percent of the US population.
Just so you know...:rolleyes:

Reactions: AbsoluteZer0
That's pretty good Ab...even topical.

Of course everyone realizes transgenders are .03 of one percent of the US population.
Just so you know...:rolleyes:

But of course I do realize this and being the politically correct person that I am, I of course support Bevo pissing in the cow pasture. The obvious problem is that Aggies lurk in the cow pasture looking for opportunity and I'm afraid Bevo may become a victim of an over active rain deer humper that sees the chance to broaden his horizons.

It's just all so terrible. I wish we were back in the day when things made sense. Sheep humping was illegal, marriage was between a bull and a cow, those types of things. It's just all so twisted in Austin these days and one reason I had to move away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT