ADVERTISEMENT

To you Eers invading our board....

trademarcs

Sooner starter
Dec 9, 2008
Regardless of Saturday's outcome, I want WV to embarrass the ever-lovin dogs$&t out of the Horns this year. I want a promise that you will NOT let of the gas and do your best to score at least 80 on them. They want to leave the Big 12 so it's time to take out the trash. While sending them to the landfill would be fine, I prefer total incineration! Thanks in advance! :D

I hope WVU does whip Texas this year. We owe them one.

I say this all the time to my friends, who don't really get it, but I really dislike Texas. Since joining the Big 12, Texas is the one program that acts as if they are above everyone else. It became obvious very quickly. It's hilarious to watch them lose, despite the riches they enjoy - networks, dollars, recruiting, and on and on.

Reactions: Schoonerman
Texas ruins everything. Bringing WVU into the conf was a slight reprieve of good in a deep, vast ocean of bad the arrogant buttholes in Austin have cultivated.

Reactions: sooner_mike
I wanna beat Texas bad but they are like the old guy that still thinks he has it even tho dementia is setting in. Baylor is who I hate. They are like a douchebag fratboy who keeps getting away with everything and cries when they lose

I think the posting of the WVU fans is the best thing that's happened to this board in quite some time. I've lurked most often this week yet posted a few comments. The give & take exchange has been clever, thoughtful and insightful by two different fan bases. So much so, I'd like to plan a road trip and catch an away game with WV. Looking forward to a great game. It's going to be a dogfight, w/ at least 3 turnovers IMO.

I think the posting of the WVU fans is the best thing that's happened to this board in quite some time. I've lurked most often this week yet posted a few comments. The give & take exchange has been clever, thoughtful and insightful by two different fan bases. So much so, I'd like to plan a road trip and catch an away game with WV. Looking forward to a great game. It's going to be a dogfight, w/ at least 3 turnovers IMO.
We love football, making friends and getting drunk. Make a trip to wv and you will be treated well...prob get quite a few Mason jars passed to you also

We love football, making friends and getting drunk. Make a trip to wv and you will be treated well...prob get quite a few Mason jars passed to you also

I don't have tix to home games, so I try to catch one game a year in Norman and one road game. The past couple of years though I've taken up the enjoyment of Cruise Ships, so it's put a damper on attending games. We'll have to see how the schedule unfolds next season.

I don't have tix to home games, so I try to catch one game a year in Norman and one road game. The past couple of years though I've taken up the enjoyment of Cruise Ships, so it's put a damper on attending games. We'll have to see how the schedule unfolds next season.
If its feasible try to visit in the fall when the leaves change. If ur gonna visit somewhere, its always best to catch it in its prime. You'll love it dude

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
I won't be surprised if the winner of this game gets to 9-0 or beyond, although supposedly top teams are in Mountaineer's present and near future, while the Sooners may find success before the 10th game at Baylor, then home with TCU, and at Pickens Stadium. WV quickly follows the Sooners with the Cowboys, at Baylor and TCU, then home against Tech.

Different frying styles, I guess. It really makes sense when you consider the potential momentum that either team can gain from similar games after winning on Saturday.

It also could be, ..., well I'll just leave it there...

As a WVU fan, I really dislike Texas but I really hate Baylor the most of anyone in the Big 12. OU and K St fans seem to be my favs so far given the small sample size I have. TCU folks aren't bad either.

Reactions: JConXtsy
As a WVU fan, I really dislike Texas but I really hate Baylor the most of anyone in the Big 12. OU and K St fans seem to be my favs so far given the small sample size I have. TCU folks aren't bad either.
I believe Baylor has just been lucky, and their luck is running out sooner than later.

I need to see some WV women before I plan a trip there, and let me tell you....... I am dam picky.

Looks can be replaced by speed, and I bet there's plenty of hillbilly chicks waiting on pins and needles for some city slicker to rescue them from their cousins.

Reactions: iasooner1
lol....All 4 of them.
Having lived in Dallas for 14 years, I still only encountered 2.
TCU gear was also rare and local sports talk never peeped a word about them.
As unbelievable as it might sound, SMU and North Texas were the talks of the town.

Reactions: iasooner1
I believe Baylor has just been lucky, and their luck is running out sooner than later.

I dislike them as much as any, but winning one game against OU might be considered luck. But they've kicked our butts for awhile now. It aint luck. If it is, I hope we start getting lucky going forward. ;)

OU has an excellent weather school (aka Atmospheric Sciences), which is why I don't have major issues (as a WVU fan) with them. Matter of fact, they have the best severe weather lab for it... Right within their state.

Living in Huskerland at one point, I have come to appreciate and give a great amount of respect for the severe weather out that way.

Just ask Reed Timmer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT