OUSOONER67

Sooner starter
Mar 23, 2004
Everywhere
I will go with OU 45 UCF 17.
Stay focused and hungry Sooners!

giphy.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
Been a long 2 weeks fellas I'm actually glad we got the early game.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us play a little ball control offense today and try and get the ground game going. UCF can move the ball as well.

OU - 38
UCF - 16

I think OU comes out a little rusty and then gets it together in 2nd half win 41-17. Heard that the UCF starting QB is back for this game.

Pulling for PSU to beat OSU today along with Tenn upsetting Bama.

Not thrilled but they're throwing all they got at us and even playing a C- half it's just tied.

Get Anderson and Farooq the ball and get disciplined man coverage and send Kanak after the QB.

Hopefully these guys will spend less time selling t-shirts and smoking cigars next week before the Kansas game, and actually come out ready to play.

Sorry the celebrated beating our biggest rival. I'm sure that's all they did for 2 weeks was smoke and hock t-shirts.

Gabriel reminds me of Trevor Knight 2.0, a couple of good games, then wtf the others.

Amen. There’s no game on the schedule that we can’t win….or lose.
I was just about to post that very same sentiment. They choose to not show up again and any team remaining can beat them. They need to go back to work, lots to fix.
Rat Poison is real.
And Shamwowed your Curse is lifted but please don't go to any more games this Season. 😁

OU just needs to win games going forward regardless of how ugly they are achieved.
So I regard this win as a quality win against a determined opponent, the point spread be damned.
I believe the last two games with Texas and UCF, both of which were big gut checks, can serve this team well for the remainder of the season.
Also, it appears that Sawchuk is coming around to be the back that Riley recruited two years ago. He ran late in the game the way he ran in the bowl game vs. Florida State.

Good to see us pull our heads out late. Gotta win games like these. We haven't in the recent past.

Really awesome to see Swachuk find it. He can be that difference maker in the run game.

We're not done sweating a few out but the confidence grows more and more that we win these games.

Defense played a lot better than the score and stats would indicate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT