ADVERTISEMENT

This is unreal !

sooners49

Sooner commitment
Oct 11, 2017
Broken Arrow
So I am looking at a Corvette that is owned by a private jet pilot based in Wichita and he says I can't come up yesterday because he is flying some people to some game in Manhattan.I said you do realize who they are playing and he said no! I said obviously you are not a football fan and he said not really,I had to inform him it was OU.LOL

So I am looking at a Corvette that is owned by a private jet pilot based in Wichita and he says I can't come up yesterday because he is flying some people to some game in Manhattan.I said you do realize who they are playing and he said no! I said obviously you are not a football fan and he said not really,I had to inform him it was OU.LOL

Talked to him yesterday I asked him if the passengers had long faces on the flight home and he said they were so lit they didn't care.!

You were looking at a Corvette? Now thats the funny part! Stay away, cheap plastic, fiberglass and like riding on a go cart, high insurance and an oil change will break most people. Get a Jeep, they are more fun and women like them more. :D
And when I say Jeep I don't mean, Liberty, Cherokee or Grand Cherokee, those are not Jeeps.

You were looking at a Corvette? Now thats the funny part! Stay away, cheap plastic, fiberglass and like riding on a go cart, high insurance and an oil change will break most people. Get a Jeep, they are more fun and women like them more. :D
And when I say Jeep I don't mean, Liberty, Cherokee or Grand Cherokee, those are not Jeeps.
Yeah, but make sure it has all the right accessories.
320_artwork_LR.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT