ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - OU vs. TACO TECH - Game #7

Mike Stoops and the TT d coordinator have to be the absolute worst in college football!

8 for 8 on 3rd down conversion of 7 yards or longer. Mike Stoops you suck, make an adjustment.

Houston lost to the mighty SMU juggernaut, 38-14.
Says a lot about OU's team.

Not really. SMU is tough...

72c817dc9987057b33c8d132acfefc23.jpg

Flag football team I played on played better defense. Mike Stoops cannot survive after this game.

The intentional knee to Westbrook's thigh, the penalty for the block below the waist, then chop block penalty. Its obvious they are intentionally trying to injure Oklahoma players

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
Mahomes is going to have a career best, tonight. My question, how many players have had a career best against a Mike Stoops Defense?
15+
20+
30+

I think it's close to 20 plus, but not sure where to look

All we need is one defensive stop... just ONE. Mike should resign after this one in pure embarrassment

Flag football team I played on played better defense. Mike Stoops cannot survive after this game.

He should have been gone a couple years ago. However we know Bob isnt going to terminate his brother because blood is thicker than the team to him.

This team has no buisness being the top 25 and Houston losing to SMU today tells it all. Remember Tulsa also had Houston beat if not for the refs missing a huge call in that game.

Not hard to see why OU cannot recruit better defensive players. They have to run too much. Meanwhile taco just scored again.

Sad thing about this team, Baker and the offense will need to have this good a game to beat OSU, BU and WV.

This game is not over.

Got to give OUr defense credit. We couldn't stop TT's offense but at least we made them run clock when scoring. Sarc. :eek::cool::(;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT