ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - OU vs. TACO TECH - Game #7

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
OU big in this game. Baker wants some more hot and spicy Tech gruel served by Kingsbury himself.

OU 48
TT 17

Boomer Sooner

OU wins in Lubbock when scoring 30+, loses when not scoring 30... That shouldn't be an issue with the middle school defense used in Lubbock...

Geez... can't turn around when you're beat so badly...

There will be 1500+ yards in this game... I'm changing my prediction to 82-73

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The 1 minute drill seems to be working but there's still 17 seconds left I don't know if our defense can hold

I think we all knew this defense would be abused tonight. Our only hope is to possibly score at a 2-1 rate in the second half.

You can bet there won't be any halftime adjustments. The defense looks like a joke. You would think Mike would be embarrassed at his inadequate coaching. Maybe he has dementia.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
No adjustments at half time. Our corners just run after receivers NEVER looking back or make a play on the ball.

Defense fooled me earlier with that stop earlier, won't fool me again. Pathetic. For the life of me since Bob was a DC I cannot see how this D does not infuriate him. I throw up a little in my mouth every time they take the field. :confused:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT