ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - OU vs. IOWA STATE - GAME #9

I do hope you are right. I have no reason to worry about
this game. However I am somewhat nervous. If that makes
any sense at all.

Adams goes for his pregame weight in rushing yards... TD Westbrook gets another 200 yd day... Sooners roll, 66-24...

They'll bring everything but the kitchen sink after Mayfield. But he's still gonna torch them. Riley is licking his chops right now. We might see some new plays....I got it 45 - 20

How can you not catch that for a pick six Steven Parker? Been the case all year for our DBs.

Busted coverage against their best receiver, not the guy you want to leave wide open

We are so sickening SOFT on defense when it comes to tackling. Either technique is not taught or we have pansies. Can't wrap up simple tackles. This has between the history of the Stoops brothers. Parker is the only hitter in the bunch.
Totally agree, getting shamed on TV with our pathetic defense.

Questionable play calls by Riley. Westbrooke gave us great field position and we squandered it.

ISU loading the box. I wonder if Riley sees this? Not trying to be funny at all.

Questionable play calls by Riley. Westbrooke gave us great field position and we squandered it.

ISU loading the box. I wonder if Riley sees this? Not trying to be funny at all.

Not his best called game so far. We're playing like Mixon and Perine are in there.

Ought to be flinging the ball all over the middle of the field.

So far pretty pathetic, but lots of time left. If it weren't for drops we'd be down by now. They are getting in their own way. Adams is a freshman but looking like one so far. Westbrook looking good and Mayfield looking decent. Andrews and Flowers also looking pretty decent.

Where is our short passing game? Why is Baker having to make plays himself? Riley being Riley again. The play calling funk better wear off soon offensively if Baker is to survive. Already too many hits. All passing calls are taking way too long.

My biggest issue with Heupel is the same for Riley: does not attack middle of the field with passing game.

I'm about as un enthusiastic in watching this game as the players seem to play it. I wonder what is going on? Why is it they look like they don't want to be here? Baker and a few offensive players look like they want to be there, but not most of the defense.

Reactions: ESPiam
My biggest issue with Heupel is the same for Riley: does not attack middle of the field with passing game.
Not sure the middle is where I want my recievers. One high pass and a 250lb linebacker will add another to our walking dead.

TD Westbrook on an underthrown pass. 21-17 OU. Only problem is we have to quickly see our D again.

Glad I am working tonight and even though Im listening it makes my stomach turn. Damn defense is offensive

Every poll voter in the nation has been watching....their minds are made up how they will vote next week and have switched channels to Grey's Anatomy. Too bad they just missed Westbrooks touchdown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT