ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Game Thread - OU vs. Houston = Game #1.

UH TD. 33-17 UH. Their TE has caught more than ours. Who put this offensive game plan together? Going into Game #2, we STILL don't know who we have as dependable WR's.

We don't even have the best staff in the big 12. If anyone tells you we do they are a Homer. Our coaches and players just aren't the brightest guys in the world, that's the bottom line. It's an embarrassment and it's no wonder year after year CFB fans across the country make fun of us. Mentally and physically weak

Defense and offensive line are both doing bad. Coaches are looking bad also. Glad they kicked me out Vegas.

Reactions: BillyRay
Yet another "Big Game" meltdown. Team not inspired or playing like a lower tiered team... Just glad Ward or his RE's didn't connect in the first help...otherwise, this would be at least 14 pts more of a blowout than it is!! Soooo disappointed!!! The only positive...maybe I can get into the Ohio State game now!!

Our receiving corps exists of Westbrook, Perine, and Mixon. Won't win the key games with that philosophy.

Some fans actually built up our oline and secondary, why? They weren't great last year. Sometimes having the same guys is not a good thing

Reactions: bryvis1
I ragged on how bad TN looked a few days ago, I have to say...they looked better than we do. There is not one positive thing about this team as a whole that I have to say. There are a couple of individuals that are doing well but the entirety of the effort in all phases of the game is pathetic.

So it's 3rd and 5 and OUr sandlot QB, under no pressure whatsoever, attempts a 2 yard pass to a blanketed receiver.

With the schedule as it is.....there better be some drastic and clear changes to what happened today or it looks like 1-4 before K-state.....

Just read that Houston will pay Tom Herman a $5 million bonus if the Cougars join a Power 5 conference. I assume he would have to sign a long term contract. The U of H AD announced it at halftime. For all those that think Houston isn't worthy of being in the Big 12, I don't think you are seeing an opportunity to strengthen the conference. I don't care about what they "Don't Bring", I see what they do bring. Another tough opponent to fight for the conference championship.

Last edited:
Very disappointed in the secondary and coaching. Ohio state does not look winnable.

Right now....I want to see if there is ANY fight left or if they lay down! I guess I want to try to be a better fan right now even in the face of a really poor showing!!!

Our offense has been shut out in the second half. This has been a total team defeat.

Just lost all respect for Greg McElroy. He just said the OU defense has nothing to hang it's head about and has played a heck of a game. What the hell is he talking about? They are getting a few stops when Houston is trying to kill the clock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT