ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - KANSAS vs. OU - GAME #8

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
I predict we will score often. I also predict we will barely keep KU under 30 points and Mike will proclaim we are back defensively.

OU 52
KU 27

Perhaps our stronger defensive showing will allow Kendall to get some much needed PT.

Boomer Sooner

52-42 OU. KU will light up defense yet again for 500+ yards. KU QB named player of the week in the big xii.

See no playing time Kendall Austin

I am still waiting to find out how PJ Mbanasor and Dakota Austin are SO BAD, that they cant see the field with this defense. Plus, Dakota Austin started the season as our "hands down" best corner, and is now basically casted off as unusable. I dont get it

It seriously just took 3 plays for the defense to look like it had no clue. How can you not get on and off the field EVERY game, without having to burn a time out. Its just BAD coaching.

Wow Dede about doubled up.... oh well our defense needs a rest

Bob is going to have to chew some offensive butt. Lackadaisical play. KU is playing inspired and we are playing like we're destined to win.

OU is helping Kansas look tough for now. I've noticed Stoops has a real bad habit of burning timeouts early in halfs.

Kind of get a boring feeling watching this game so far. OU needs some exciting plays to get the juices flowing in the crowd and players.

Well maybe that will get some juices flowing. Looks like Westbrook is gonna be the big star today.

We got a stop...the six guys with the noose that were headed toward the pressbox just sat back down...for now.

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT