ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - CFP GAME #1 - OU vs. Bama!

I wish the miscues/penalties by 'bama had happened earlier, or later, while the game was in progress. Now, they have time for Nick to have his Butt Sandwich, regroup, recover the momentum, then come back out stronger, rather than back on their heels...

a field goal?????? I think I would have went for it

Well since Murray is running for his life every other down, can’t hit throws he made in his sleep all season, and Brown can’t catch a cold, coming away with 3 there wasn’t the worst thing to have happened.

We've played very well since the first quarter. Wish we wouldn't have spotted them 28 points before we started playing though.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I guess everyone is drunk or tuned out.

If the Sooners come back, I'd hate to be one of those people.

Since 28-0 the Sooners have outscored Bama 20-3. COME ON DEFENSE! We need another unanswered score to make it anyone's game.

If it isn't already.

throwing quick slants all day, the secondary is poorly coached so those are easy throws. With an average defense this may have been a close game

Reactions: Whiterrobe35
I guess everyone is drunk or tuned out.

If the Sooners come back, I'd hate to be one of those people.

Since 28-0 the Sooners have outscored Bama 20-3. COME ON DEFENSE! We need another unanswered score to make it anyone's game.

If it isn't already.
That’s the stupidest rationalization that I’ve heard.

Riley, look at the Bama D, take a pic and save the game film then find a guy that can replicate it, pay him whatever it takes. Thanks!

Quick score. Defensive stop. Another score. Takeaway. Another score. It can happen. At this point. I don't consider it an embarrassing game. To be down by 28 and make a run at it. Not saying I'm happy

Riley, look at the Bama D, take a pic and save the game film then find a guy that can replicate it, pay him whatever it takes. Thanks!
Venables can. His defense held the Domers to 3 today.

Have to offer better than what he makes now, as the second highest-paid assistant in college ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT