ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Notes...(UPDATE: 12:30p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: 12:30p - Working on a full update from 2022 linebacker Kobie McKinzie but wanted to hit on the highlight, namely the guy and his family loved the trip, and that he'll be returning to Oklahoma soon.

"I loved it, I will definitely be coming back to Norman," McKinzie said. "My family loved it, it was beautiful down there. Especially Annie (Hanson) and (Brian) Odom didn't really see any other coaches because they were at home with family but I did meet coach (Alex) Grinch and coach (Bennie) WIley. I loved it, it was more than I expected."

ORIGINAL:
Initially I'd heard that Oklahoma commitment Ryan Watts had gone to Alabama on Friday, I was able to debunk that and heard nothing about a future trip.

Well it sounds like he actually made the trip yesterday and visited Tuscaloosa. It's not a huge surprise as I actually ran into the Crimson Tide's secondary coach, Karl Scott, while I went up to see Watts this spring.

I'll try and catch up with him in these next few days and we'll see what kind of feedback we get as far as what's happening.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News