ADVERTISEMENT

Summer workouts/Fall camp

RogueSooner3

Walk-on candidate
Silver Member
Jun 23, 2023
For those who haven't watched the most recent "Oklahoma Breakdown", Gabe and Teddy discussed who they feel needs to have a great summer to put themselves and the team in a good spot when the season comes. Great episode, and gave me the idea for this post so go check it out!

Here are my five to six players I feel need to have a BIG summer and fall camp:
  1. Kaden Helms- We all know how talented he was coming out of high school but has unfortunately been injury prone. I don't necessarily need him to have a 1000 yard season or even be TE1, but would like to see significant progress. I have faith 🤞
  2. PJ- Again don't need him to lead the country in sacks, but his ceiling is MASSSSIIIVVVEEEE so give me some good progress and I'll be happy.
  3. Eugene Brooks/EPL- Are they likely to start week one? Nah probably not, but depth in the SEC will be paramount going forward. BB is one of the best at doing more with less so I have no doubt both of them are going to be challenged this offseason.
  4. Gentry Williams- I don't think there is a CB with a higher ceiling on the roster than Williams (although I think Jacobe Johnson has a chance to claim that title). If he gets his injury situation under control, a little stronger, and more technical in his zone coverage he's a first round lock.
  5. Gracen Halton- This one speaks for itself. We've heard all the praise and we've even seen quite a few flashes of greatness but I want to see consistency. Put a little more weight on my boy and he will show out.
I think there are at least 15 players that I think should have a big offseason but these are my top six. What players do y'all think need a big offseason?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News