ADVERTISEMENT

Sugar Bowl

Uhh oh...he called me stupid!!! Look who's getting frustrated!!! HAHAHA :D:D:eek::eek:

Trolling Whorns is just too easy. :cool::cool:

And you really convinced yourself of that. You just claimed a false victory...the delusion is strong in you. I called you stupid, because your post is stupid...just like the one above. Too easy huh? Your tears have overflowed in this thread. Tissue or nah? You see the writing on the wall and it's killing you. From tears, to a hypocrite, to stupidity. You check all the boxes.

Nueces, I really don't understand your line of thinking on this. OU did just fine before the Big 12 formed back when they were in the Big 8. Never had issues with Texas High School players coming to OU.

2300 nueces is trash. I'm just having fun with ole billyray, because of his whining in this thread, and trying to tell ou fans how to be ou fans. But 2300 nueces is an idiot.

And you really convinced yourself of that. You just claimed a false victory...the delusion is strong in you. I called you stupid, because your post is stupid...just like the one above. Too easy huh? Your tears have overflowed in this thread. Tissue or nah? You see the writing on the wall and it's killing you. From tears, to a hypocrite, to stupidity. You check all the boxes.
You still here trying? LOL :D:D:D

I mean considering the meltdown that the early signing day was for your Whorns, I can understand why you are still triggered. It's the writing on the wall for the future of your precious little Whorns...HAHAHA :D:D:D

You still here trying? LOL :D:D:D

I mean considering the meltdown that the early signing day was for your Whorns, I can understand why you are still triggered. It's the writing on the wall for the future of your precious little Whorns...HAHAHA :D:D:D

"Whorns"
Short on wit huh, fan nazi?

You went on a rant about real ou fans, you're the epitome of triggered. Hence this thread lil fella. Yep, the future is looking great for Texas. OU is going to take a step back. Trash defense, without Kyler Murray to save them. It's a wrap lil fella.

Texas finished #9 in early signing day rankings, OU finished #7. What meltdown? Once again you clowned yourself. Remove your red nose, fan nazi.

Yep, the future is looking great for Texas. OU is going to take a step back. Trash defense, without Kyler Murray to save them. It's a wrap lil fella.

Texas finished #9 in early signing day rankings, OU finished #7. What meltdown? Once again you clowned yourself. Remove your red nose, fan nazi.

We've been hearing this going-on 10 years now. Sorry man, but come back when Texas is winning conference championships again. We get enough of this "wait until next year" nonsense from Okie State fans.

Maybe I shouldn't say that. OSU has won a conference championship more recently than UT.

...so has TCU.

...and Baylor... ...twice.

...and K-State.

Nevermind oniastank, I just now realized why you're acting so desperate.

Anyone who is pulling for Texass, I'm not sure how you can consider yourself a real OU fan. Texass hate EASILY trumps the hate for SEC. It's not even close.

I Think blowing texas out so many times took some of the wind out of my sails. It's too easy to hate on texas that i almost feel sorry for them.

It's been 7 years now since OU has blown out Texas.
63-21 in 2012 seems like a long time ago.
Since then Texas has won three games (2013, 2015, 2018) and every game has been challenging.

"Whorns"
Short on wit huh, fan nazi?

You went on a rant about real ou fans, you're the epitome of triggered. Hence this thread lil fella. Yep, the future is looking great for Texas. OU is going to take a step back. Trash defense, without Kyler Murray to save them. It's a wrap lil fella.

I've been called stupid. And now I've been called a nazi. And you're claiming I'm the one who's triggered?? That's Whorn logic for ya!!!! LOL :D:D:D

Look man I know the hiring of Grinch yesterday is painful for you. The only hope your pathetic Whorns had at beating OU was Mike Stoops. Now that he's gone, your future is bleak. Save your Kleenex supply for the future beat downs OU will give you in the RRR.

Reactions: jhnglyn222
We've been hearing this going-on 10 years now. Sorry man, but come back when Texas is winning conference championships again. We get enough of this "wait until next year" nonsense from Okie State fans.

Maybe I shouldn't say that. OSU has won a conference championship more recently than UT.

...so has TCU.

...and Baylor... ...twice.

...and K-State.

Nevermind oniastank, I just now realized why you're acting so desperate.

I don't care what you've heard. We beat OU and Georgia, and Tom Herman and this team has nothing to do with message board talk for the last 10 years.
I've been called stupid. And now I've been called a nazi. And you're claiming I'm the one who's triggered?? That's Whorn logic for ya!!!! LOL :D:D:D

Look man I know the hiring of Grinch yesterday is painful for you. The only hope your pathetic Whorns had at beating OU was Mike Stoops. Now that he's gone, your future is bleak. Save your Kleenex supply for the future beat downs OU will give you in the RRR.

Grinch? Lol! That's clown talk. He is about to get smoked in the Big 12. You're getting your self all hyped up about him for no reason at all. Grinch...that's cute...him doing a happy dance about Grinch. Your defense is trash until proven otherwise. Your average talent on defense is soft until proven otherwise.

Future beat downs in the RRR you say? Next year will be two in a row, in the RRR lil fella. OU's defense is trash, the Texas defense is not. Texas returns key players on offense, OU loses the Heisman winner at QB, and a lot of talent on the OL. But you know this too...which is why you're crying about OU fans rooting for Texas. You see the writing on the wall. Tissue or nah?

Grinch? Lol! That's clown talk. He is about to get smoked in the Big 12. You're getting your self all hyped up about him for no reason at all. Grinch...that's cute...him doing a happy dance about Grinch. Your defense is trash until proven otherwise. Your average talent on defense is soft until proven otherwise.

Future beat downs in the RRR you say? Next year will be two in a row, in the RRR lil fella. OU's defense is trash, the Texas defense is not. Texas returns key players on offense, OU loses the Heisman winner at QB, and a lot of talent on the OL. But you know this too...which is why you're crying about OU fans rooting for Texas. You see the writing on the wall. Tissue or nah?

I don't care what you've heard. We beat OU and Georgia, and Tom Herman and this team has nothing to do with message board talk for the last 10 years.

God almighty...you're so triggered you posted the same thing twice!!! HAHAHA :D:D:eek::eek:

Reactions: iasooner1
Billy Ray, it's pretty obvious that you're living rent free in this troll's head.

OU's won four conference championships in a row. Texas is working on being "next year's champions" which is a position they've been in for about a decade now.

Anyone who is pulling for Texass, I'm not sure how you can consider yourself a real OU fan. Texass hate EASILY trumps the hate for SEC. It's not even close.
Billy Ray is 120% correct. i was at hudsons during their bowl game and (after a few soda pops) was yelling "tuck fexas you idiots!" every time some red-clad OU fan would cheer at a good play by UT....and got laffed at which of course made it worse! ANY time texass is playing ANYTHING you want them to be completely demolished NO MATTER WHAT! i cant state this strongly enough. NOTHING trumps their failure, not the big 12, not dislike for another conference or team or coach. every success for them is a loss for us whether its recruiting, momentum, prestige whatever. this is a non-negotiable cement rock rule that is permanent until our sun flames out and humanity passes into memory.

Next year ou will have a trash defense, with no Murray to save them, and ou is losing ballers on the OL. Where will ou improve? Inquiring minds want to know. Spazzing out about "real" ou fans still has me laughing, though. And now he's hyped about the Grinch. Hilarious. It's a Texas Takeover. Good luck with that trash defense and no Murray to save them.

Let's see how things evolve before next October: OU now up to #4 in 247 recruiting rankings; looks like Bobby Evan's returning for senior year; almost entire D returning plus Thompson and Redmond healthy and tremendous D side class coming in; new DC made his bones in wide open Pac-12 and brings an aggressive style of D scheming; and KM's agents meeting with A's on possibility of Murray playing for OU his senior year. And this doesn't even address the O side of the ball. When you add 3 5-star WR's to our stable of pass catchers plus the best TE recruit in Texas it's a cornucopia of talent that will be on the field the 2nd Sat. in Oct.

Let's see how things evolve before next October: OU now up to #4 in 247 recruiting rankings; looks like Bobby Evan's returning for senior year; almost entire D returning plus Thompson and Redmond healthy and tremendous D side class coming in; new DC made his bones in wide open Pac-12 and brings an aggressive style of D scheming; and KM's agents meeting with A's on possibility of Murray playing for OU his senior year. And this doesn't even address the O side of the ball. When you add 3 5-star WR's to our stable of pass catchers plus the best TE recruit in Texas it's a cornucopia of talent that will be on the field the 2nd Sat. in Oct.
Good Summary of the Talking Points, owen...

What you add on offense by players that have never played college football, doesn't come close to replacing Murray, Brown, and your OL. The defense returning everyone does not concern anyone (except maybe ou fans), considering they were a sieve this year, and now they are breaking in a new DC in the Big 12. If Murray returns, then that changes everything.

Are you 10 years old? That's your moment of truth? You're trying to hard, to flip the label I gave you.
You can give me all the labels you want. That's only important to you. Not to me.

But look, I can tell you are traumatized at the fact that OU has won more Big XII titles in the last 3 years, than Texass has won in the last 2 decades. I'm sure there is treatment for people like you out there somewhere.

Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
Excellent post. OU already the past 2 seasons has put together 2 of the best offenses in college football history. And OU has higher rated talent coming in than what was already on the roster! So it's a real possibility that OU's offensive abilities hasn't even peaked yet. Couple that with a new defensive staff and OU is looking at legit National Title runs in the near future.

I can tell you are traumatized at the fact that OU has won more Big XII titles in the last 3 years, than Texass has won in the last 2 decades. I'm sure there is treatment for people like you out there somewhere.

Ouch! lol.

For those of you who said you could not pull for Texas, I get it and actually I respect it.

The reason I was pulling for you all against Alabama is, I live in Houston and have to work and be with a ton of Aggies who live and die by the SEC. It is so bad that I wanted all 4 schools that were playing SEC teams in bowls, including OU to beat the SEC teams.

We can now go back to hating each other, but I had to pull for you all against Bama. Looking forward to next year. It's going to be fun.

Losing the better portions of the OL and DL does not bode well for the Shorthorns. Especially if injuries start happening. Oh and the run game is marginal. That is why Sam ran jail break so many times. Because the backs are just not that good...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT