ADVERTISEMENT

stoolwater stinking it up in AMES

TCU made them look good, but the Froggies and the Pokes are overrated. Tonight will determine the champ.

Reactions: ESPiam
Yep, just defies logic that the pokes are having this much problem with a team we just gutted, like a fish.

When has week-to-week college football ever been logical?? College football is a week-to-week ordeal, and often the results between common opponents can be construed as "failed logic" when trying to apply them to determine who will win or lose in future matchups between each other.

When has week-to-week college football ever been logical?? College football is a week-to-week ordeal, and often the results between common opponents can be construed as "failed logic" when trying to apply them to determine who will win or lose in future matchups between each other.

Well, that gives me hope.

By virtue of that alone we should put a slobber knocker on Baylor tonight...thinkin' 49 to 21!:D

Syracuse intercepts..but there is a flag. Another un sportsmanlike conduct flag on Syracuse. Thats two in 2 minutes.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty

So because we beat Iowa State by 36 and if the ISU and OSU score holds up, it isn't guaranteed that we will beat the Cowboys by 45? JJ Yep, tonight's outcome won't mean much come November 28th.

Reactions: BillyRay
TCU made them look good, but the Froggies and the Pokes are overrated. Tonight will determine the champ.
Funny how excited they both are about barely eeking out come back wins against awful teams this week. Need to be peaking in November.

I shared with a few grateful friends they were worried about them being 30 years old but that didnt stop them. They lasted a week but what a week it was :)

I got the boys/sons coming over to watch the Rousey fight on the computer while I watch the game. Gotta love the internet where everything is free :)

When you're ready to get rid of that Foosball table let me know. I have just the place for it. My wife will be pissed for sure with it in the middle of the living room.

I got the boys/sons coming over to watch the Rousey fight on the computer while I watch the game. Gotta love the internet where everything is free :)

When you're ready to get rid of that Foosball table let me know. I have just the place for it. My wife will be pissed for sure with it in the middle of the living room.

Oh man, be glad to oblige but, best deal I ever made.
I paid 6 bills for it...sold it for 850...it was nice, that blonde, marble wood laminate.

I hated to sell it but, it was a negative.
Got burgled twice the first year I had it. First time they got my model 10 Smith and Wesson 38. The second time they got three TVs.

However, I was the baddest ass goalie what ever was!
I have some trophies in storage.
Got me laid some too with the foosball groupies. :D
Ah, good times...

Reactions: ESPiam
This thread is like being back in the 80's Foosball and Ludes....the only thing missing spandex, hair metal, big hair and big boobs! God those were good times and it helped pass the time and take the anxiety away waiting for the game...thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT