ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Rattler suspended for the rest of the season

Better find out what code was broken. We can’t have anybody with baggage leading this team. Must have been a bad thing to get completely grounded.

Word here in the Phoenix area this morning is that he got caught with his pants down. He and his girl friend were caught copulating in a bathroom at school (no word if it was his or her's). I've never heard of him getting in any trouble (booze or weed). Maybe he is just careful. He has a 3.8 gpa.
That's the story that seems to be carrying the most credibility with 'The Talking Heads'...

Reactions: iasooner1
They would both be kicked out of the school that I teach at for having sex in the bathroom. Of course I teach in a Catholic school.

Reactions: Schoonerman
It's a code of conduct set by the school district and ratified by the state board of eduction. "For the year" is one game this Friday. Then the State 6A playoffs.

Was his team slated to play in the Playoffs? If so, how far were they expected to get?

They are the #2 seeded team, Good news we don't have to worry about him getting hurt on the field.
Get out your Crayolas, Guys...I need someone to draw me a picture...RE: Scottsdale's Post...I interpreted that as an explanation of 'The Ruling', so, after Regular Season ends, Rattler's time in the Penalty Box will have been served, and he will be good to go...Can anyone speak 'Blonde'? If so, please clarify...:(

Get out your Crayolas, Guys...I need someone to draw me a picture...RE: Scottsdale's Post...I interpreted that as an explanation of 'The Ruling', so, after Regular Season ends, Rattler's time in the Penalty Box will have been served, and he will be good to go...Can anyone speak 'Blonde'? If so, please clarify...:(

Sounds like coe is in the know and is suggesting Rattler won't play in the Playoffs either (based on the "don't have to worry about injury" comment).

Reactions: iasooner1
Sorry Senior Sooner, poor sentence structure on my part (I've been failing spelling and grammar lately. His high football career is finished. I should have written "For the year" is one game this Friday and the State 6A playoffs. For the record, I'm told that Pinnacle H.S. nixed his last game and the School District added the playoffs to his punishment.

Sorry Senior Sooner, poor sentence structure on my part (I've been failing spelling and grammar lately. His high football career is finished. I should have written "For the year" is one game this Friday and the State 6A playoffs. For the record, I'm told that Pinnacle H.S. nixed his last game and the School District added the playoffs to his punishment.
No Apology necessary, SS...The error was MINE, for interpreting it as I did. I'm Guilty of either Wishful Thinking or of choosing Crimson Colored Glasses rather than the Manure Colored ones that this story suggests ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT