ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners having trouble getting to Manhattan, KS

Maybe he will take some applications if they are looking to hire a "leverage" coach. lol :D

I've been super busy all week and just now thinking about weekend college football so I'm out of the loop. I'll sound clueless in asking, but what is a leverage coach and is OU looking to hire someone?

I've been super busy all week and just now thinking about weekend college football so I'm out of the loop. I'll sound clueless in asking, but what is a leverage coach and is OU looking to hire someone?

Was an attempt to be sarcastic. Referring to Bob mentioning quite a few times after the Texas game that "we just got out-leveraged" on numerous plays.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
So...is flying to Kansas really all that necessary?? Good lord it's like 4hrs or so driving right??

I say after last weeks uninspired performance they should give them the "major league" treatment and put them on a broke down bus and stop coddling them. At least those of us that remember that movie..the first one..lol :D

Oh come on Nota, that's beneath even you...

Well after last week's play and subsequent Stoop's presser, it fits. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed in the game, but even moreso on how Stoops handled the loss to the media. Somethings just stay in house.

Well after last week's play and subsequent Stoop's presser, it fits. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed in the game, but even moreso on how Stoops handled the loss to the media. Somethings just stay in house.

Well, OK, just feeling quite alone here on my island of reason, perception, reality and logic.

The sky is not falling yet.

You know, I think you're right...!

What did you say? Here's you a gif...............

204px-playboylogo-svg_21.png

Reactions: iasooner1
The Sooners landed at 15 minutes before midnight.

To the guys who know (that means they really know)...

Are walk-throughs the day before the game necessary? What happens at a walk-through?

I'm hoping these guys got to bed by at least 1:30am and don't wake up with the mindset, "Wow, this trip is a total cluster.."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT