ADVERTISEMENT

Someone please explain upside-down team names & logos on ball caps.

22LR

Sooner signee
Dec 1, 2015
What is the meaning behind this? I've seen CFB team names, MLB logos, NFL names. What in Sam Hill is going on here?

Reactions: iasooner2000
really not a meaning behind it. asked a student who was wearing an upside down DALLAS hat, he said its just the style so I looked into it and found that a guy who designs hats during covid said the world was upside down at the time so he decided to start putting his logo upside down and it just took off. Wonder if you would catch a longhorn fan wearing an upside down horns hat.

When did it become cool to wear a cap backwards or sideways, or buying pre-shredded jeans, or wearing pants low, or piercing noses?
I’m a senior citizen but these things would seem silly to me if I were a young man.
Silly days for silly children. Sleepy joe says "what?".

When did it become cool to wear a cap backwards or sideways, or buying pre-shredded jeans, or wearing pants low, or piercing noses?
I’m a senior citizen but these things would seem silly to me if I were a young man.
Out of all of those, I find the saggy pants to be the most ridiculous. You ought to see them try to run 🤣

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT