ADVERTISEMENT

Sanchez....

But under equal parameters, there would be some multi millionaires around here. You would just have a little extra Black Friday spending money.
Who on this board had been wrong enough to be "multi millionaires"?? Cmon Plaino at least keep things halfway reasonable and believable and without incredible exaggerations. Lol
And you would have your fair share of money as well. And for the sake of clarity, so would I.

Getting back to Sanchez, how many fans were disgusted by the fact that the Cowgirl receiver just shoved Sanchez down twice to complete "TD" passes and no zebras threw a flag?!?!?
Even though Jordan got the pick-6 on the next play, I would have liked to have seen Sanchez get the pick-6 on second down!

Sanchez can't let himself fall down so easily. Receivers give contact in pretty much every jump ball situation and it is almost always allowed. I can see maybe losing your footing once, but 3 times???

Getting back to Sanchez, how many fans were disgusted by the fact that the Cowgirl receiver just shoved Sanchez down twice to complete "TD" passes and no zebras threw a flag?!?!?
Even though Jordan got the pick-6 on the next play, I would have liked to have seen Sanchez get the pick-6 on second down!

The first one was pretty obvious. The second, looked like he stepped on the "chalk" yardage line marker which is not chalk, but slicker than the rest of the field. There was another play where he was supposed to have safety help deep....and didn't. Sure that was his fault too and our experts know that. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT