ADVERTISEMENT

Sanchez....

I think you have to be cognizant of "printing" when criticizing Sanchez's tackling. He struggled a bit last year when he was playing with basically one shoulder, but I think he's been pretty darn good this year. He made a great one on one tackle in the open field this week.

Eh, guys like Roy Williams are pretty rare really, using him as a lose metric.

Not everyone is going to bring the wood with the intensity that he did.
He was a freak of nature.

The Big 12 Championship is on the line this Saturday. OSU has a great QB/WR combo. Perhaps the best he'll face all season, including the final four games if OU makes it. Sanchez will be involved heavily. I suspect he'll prove is worth on Saturday.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I think you have to be cognizant of "printing" when criticizing Sanchez's tackling. He struggled a bit last year when he was playing with basically one shoulder, but I think he's been pretty darn good this year. He made a great one on one tackle in the open field this week.
lol he made one great open field tackle huh? Well he has also missed many open field tackles. Its an area that he must improve on if he wants to be able to take it to the next level.

Oh no doubt he can make great tackles...we it appears he wants to. But he seems alot of times to be too eager to lay a hit to get a guy down instead of wrapping a guy up and getting them down.

lol he made one great open field tackle huh? Well he has also missed many open field tackles. Its an area that he must improve on if he wants to be able to take it to the next level.

Oh no doubt he can make great tackles...we it appears he wants to. But he seems alot of times to be too eager to lay a hit to get a guy down instead of wrapping a guy up and getting them down.
Ok I'm going to post this before anyone else..... the reason Zach has won Three D player of the week award's is because............wait for it..................................................the Big Twelve has no teams that play defense!o_O

If everyone would just ignore these two they would have no one to post to. And they would ride on off out of here. Hes never happy, unless he pisses Sooner fans off. They call each other. And laugh on the phone, to one another how they have stired it up on the Scoop. And how they have killed this board. Got former Sooner players banned and good sooners posters removed. Just ignore them.

You don't think bitchslapping them works?? ;)

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Ok I'm going to post this before anyone else..... the reason Zach has won Three D player of the week award's is because............wait for it..................................................the Big Twelve has no teams that play defense!o_O
Dang man..why would you post such a thing to try and take away from what Zach has accomplished??? o_O

Sometimes when having several people on ignore, its hard to keep up with convo

I'm sensing a lot of love being held back in here. I want to encourage you fellas to just let the love flow :D

Trade I will say this. Come Saturday I will clear my ignore list ( well a couple won't make it off no matter what) so that way I can keep up with the game day discussions. Some posters can consider it an early Christmas present. However after 24 hours they will be added back. Trolls will not control or impact the board.

What I consider trolls: posters who are more obsessed with me than the actual game, players, coaches etc.

Thank you everyone and God bless

Trade I will say this. Come Saturday I will clear my ignore list ( well a couple won't make it off no matter what) so that way I can keep up with the game day discussions. Some posters can consider it an early Christmas present. However after 24 hours they will be added back. Trolls will not control or impact the board.

What I consider trolls: posters who are more obsessed with me than the actual game, players, coaches etc.

Thank you everyone and God bless
Bragging about putting posters on ignore...

Not too long ago I read about how lame a few posters thought that was. I'm not sure I can recall the specific posters though. Maybe it will come to me.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Did someone have to make a screen name just to respond to me? Aww that's cute. No one is bragging, simply stating my decision. I'll say this again. If a poster is more obsessed with me than the actual game, how players are doing, coaches decisions, etc. then they will be ignored. Its that simple. There are plenty of posters here and blocking 3 or 4 (while annoying at times) doesn't affect me whatsoever. It benefits the board and I'm sure others will appreciate the decline in silly spats.

Did someone have to make a screen name just to respond to me? Aww that's cute. No one is bragging, simply stating my decision. I'll say this again. If a poster is more obsessed with me than the actual game, how players are doing, coaches decisions, etc. then they will be ignored. Its that simple. There are plenty of posters here and blocking 3 or 4 (while annoying at times) doesn't affect me whatsoever. It benefits the board and I'm sure others will appreciate the decline in silly spats.
Stop being a bitch.... Nobody cares about your drama! Go post on the Poke board you pole smoker lol

Look at my join date and get over yourself. I've posted here in the past. And the horn board hates me. This is not my usual board to post on but I do read frequently for info from the decent posters here. Would you like for me to take an exam regarding this board?

I just called it like it is. It seems somebody feels guilty. BOLD FONT. lol

Screaming some posters "claim" to use ignore only to talk about me daily. Its hilarious. Once I ignore someone, that's pretty much it. I might laugh at something they might have said in the past or open it up like I'm doing this Saturday but other than that they don't exist. As I said, I'm doing it more so for the other posters who actually want to discuss Ou sports. If they want to continue to talk about me every day that's on them. I won't see it. I'm done on this topic. Thank you for responding

Screaming some posters "claim" to use ignore only to talk about me daily. Its hilarious. Once I ignore someone, that's pretty much it. I might laugh at something they might have said in the past or open it up like I'm doing this Saturday but other than that they don't exist. As I said, I'm doing it more so for the other posters who actually want to discuss Ou sports. If they want to continue to talk about me every day that's on them. I won't see it. I'm done on this topic. Thank you for responding
OK champ. You get a shiny ribbon. Your hypocrisy is your problem though. Maybe you'll be less likely to comment about others bragging about using the ignore feature in the future, since the pot and kettle thing comes into play.

On that subject, you'll be the first to make my ignore list. You get another ribbon for that. Two ribbons. One post. I'm generous.

OK champ. You get a shiny ribbon. Your hypocrisy is your problem though. Maybe you'll be less likely to comment about others bragging about using the ignore feature in the future, since the pot and kettle thing comes into play.

On that subject, you'll be the first to make my ignore list. You get another ribbon for that. Two ribbons. One post. I'm generous.

Sandwich, it goes deeper than hypocrisy with our resident drama queens. When they talk down to our players and coaches at every turn and then you post back with level head that they're wrong you know trying to discuss football... As one says never happens they then go on attack and then when they get it back, it's poor me. One thing I've learned on this board is a leopard never changed their spots now matter how bad we would like them to. Hope to see you post more often sir.

Sandwich, it goes deeper than hypocrisy with our resident drama queens. When they talk down to our players and coaches at every turn and then you post back with level head that they're wrong you know trying to discuss football... As one says never happens they then go on attack and then when they get it back, it's poor me. One thing I've learned on this board is a leopard never changed their spots now matter how bad we would like them to. Hope to see you post more often sir.
Thanks for the kind words sir. I've read this board for a long time. I mostly don't mind what anybody posts but the look at me routine gets stale.

If you post an opinion and somebody thinks your opinion is stupid, wrong, etc, back it up with some facts or just accept that somebody doesn't agree with you. When multiple posters say your opinion is stupid, it probably is. People's opinions are wrong all of the time. People have stupid opinions all of the time. Thats just the nature of giving your opinion out in public. Even the best posters here get it wrong.

Pretty sad when grown men make up fake names just so they can continue to post on a msg board.

Reactions: BillyRay
Thanks for the kind words sir. I've read this board for a long time. I mostly don't mind what anybody posts but the look at me routine gets stale.

If you post an opinion and somebody thinks your opinion is stupid, wrong, etc, back it up with some facts or just accept that somebody doesn't agree with you. When multiple posters say your opinion is stupid, it probably is. People's opinions are wrong all of the time. People have stupid opinions all of the time. Thats just the nature of giving your opinion out in public. Even the best posters here get it wrong.

If I had a Dollar for how many times my opinion has been wrong you and I wouldn't ever have to work again. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT