ADVERTISEMENT

Sanchez....

Says the poster who "fake" ignores posters then mentions them dailly. Sorry if I can't help from laugh at you. Oops I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I don't want you getting your feelings hurt again and leaving the board another 6 months. Just giving you a hard time tulsared.

There surely are a lot of sensitive people on this board. Some actually get so mad that they pick up their toys and go home for a while. They always come back though just like they do in kindergarten.

Looks like BW was right....he came back....LOL

Man, you guys are desperate. Not everything is about you.
I came back?

I never left.
I do have a life outside of talking to you losers. Geez...where do you those kind of egos?

Macy's?

Before it starts...not drinking.
I am high on the success of the Sooners. That's all.
Any responses will not be read by me...so don't bother. Morons.

Says the poster who "fake" ignores posters then mentions them dailly. Sorry if I can't help from laugh at you. Oops I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I don't want you getting your feelings hurt again and leaving the board another 6 months. Just giving you a hard time tulsared.

You seem so often to make accusations of other guys, that are exactly things that you do. There was this penance thing a couple of weeks ago about you'd learned your lesson and had learned to use the ignore button. That doesn't seem to be possible. THen you post something accusing somebody of being a fake ignore poster.

Are you one of those guys with a tic and flinch ever coupla seconds. You surely seem to contradict yourself on a four or five times a day basis. You laugh at somebody for that?

Wow.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Plaino if you had read my post, I stated I would take a few posters off of ignore come Saturday in hopes of keeping up with the discussion and not being confused on who everyone is talking to. My original plan was to place them back in ignore Sunday but I'm reconsidering my decision. Certain posters will not be off ignore no matter what. I wanna take this chance to apologize to soonermike. We have definitely had our UPS and downs but I've went after him at times when it definitely wasn't necessary. So mike, I'm sorry

And plaino let me explain something to you since you seem to be confused. They claim to ignore me, yet obsess with me on a regular basis. I used the ignore feature and for the most part didn't even realize when they were posting. Only after I announced I removed a few guys did I respond to their comments. See the difference? I hope so

The only obsession with you is to eliminate the idiocy that you post over and over again. You don't have much to contribute, except to blame players or coaches who don't deserve it, when you have no basis to do so.

When you say dumb and insulting things of my friends here, I promise you, I won't ignore it. You insult people who played at OU, and then claim some sort of moral superiority. Some of us here occasionally bait a Longhorn or a Poke. You bait Sooner posters daily.

Tell me what I've posted that is dumb or wrong...I'll be waiting. I'm not saying I haven't, but I'm curious to know.

Tell me what I've posted that is dumb or wrong...I'll be waiting. I'm not saying I haven't, but I'm curious to know.

Off the top of my head, and I'm not going to spend time detailing it, but following me over to the West Virginia board where I said we had two quality corners which would allow us to play really good defense. And you told them how wrong I was, and that Thomas was a below average corner.

OUr staff was talking about how much he'd improved and how good he was. And you said I was wrong and they were wrong.

Good grief plaino It was a link posted on this board. There was no following anyone! Don't be so fool of yourself. I believe I stated Thomas was average but I felt he had the most upside. Guess what? He does! I stated Sanchez wasn't elite or great. Guess what? He isn't! OK I'll wait again for what I've posted that was stupid. You are 0 for 2

Off the top of my head, and I'm not going to spend time detailing it, but following me over to the West Virginia board where I said we had two quality corners which would allow us to play really good defense. And you told them how wrong I was, and that Thomas was a below average corner.

OUr staff was talking about how much he'd improved and how good he was. And you said I was wrong and they were wrong.

Eh, don't bother Plaino...you are casting your pearls before a hog waller of swine.

Your sage wisdom and advice would be better served before a more receptive audience.
They are not that.
Not even close.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoonerTulsan
I just went and checked that topic on the wvu board. I stated Thomas was average but had the most upside. I said Sanchez was our best guy but had tackling issues and got picked on by Tulsa. Come on plaino I'm waiting.

Reactions: JConXtsy
In some weird masochistic way, I like you Yankee, but you just re-worded your post to say what you meant.
I think myself and everyone else that read it saw it as, "Sanchez is average at best and Thomas has more potential."
You may have meant as you stated, but it wasn't clearly written that way. When I take your explanation at face value and re-read it, I can believe you, but don't freak out if someone misinterpreted it. You're not Ernest Hemingway.

Good grief plaino It was a link posted on this board. There was no following anyone! Don't be so fool of yourself. I believe I stated Thomas was average but I felt he had the most upside. Guess what? He does! I stated Sanchez wasn't elite or great. Guess what? He isn't! OK I'll wait again for what I've posted that was stupid. You are 0 for 2

Lied again. I thought you were and said so here, and you came back and said no no no. You were talking about the other corner. But then if you were talking about Zack, which you claimed you weren't already, you are talking about a guy who is the three time conference player of the week. Zack may get beat some, but he'll be on most All Conference teams. It is not close to below average.

And you did go to that board, however you got there, and told them how wrong I was and I didn't know what I was talking about. Again, you make accusations of others that fit you to a Tee.

In some weird masochistic way, I like you Yankee, but you just re-worded your post to say what you meant.
I think myself and everyone else that read it saw it as, "Sanchez is average at best and Thomas has more potential."
You may have meant as you stated, but it wasn't clearly written that way. When I take your explanation at face value and re-read it, I can believe you, but don't freak out if someone misinterpreted it. You're not Ernest Hemingway.

See, Jcon gets it.

It's not as much what you say here as, how it is you say it.
That's why guys like this are never ambassadors to our allies.
Hell, next thing you know we're at war with...Canada! :rolleyes:

Plaino please stop lying. Do I need to link the topic so everyone can read what was posted? I just posted EXACTLY what I said. Why don't you state what the real issue is here. You posted on a board, I disagreed with what you said and said so. It literally hurt your feelings... Lol. How many times have you mentioned it now and sometimes out of nowhere? I can tell it really really affected you.

Just saw the headline on SoonerSports he's the Big12 D player of the week.....Ok all, you may begin now!!!!!!
Bob Stoops said after the game that Sanchez had not fully recovered from his injury. Which begs the question why wasn't Dakota Austin in the game if Sanchez was not full speed? Something going on with Austin?

Bob Stoops said after the game that Sanchez had not fully recovered from his injury. Which begs the question why wasn't Dakota Austin in the game if Sanchez was not full speed? Something going on with Austin?

It doesn't beg that question at all. We won by 30 points. We shut down their offense, despite the surprise of using their quality runner at quarterback, which required several changes on the fly. There are a lot of good reasons why the defense went from pretty ineffective last season, to the best in the conference and one of the best in the country.

Among the top reasons is having two corners who can play man against just about anybody. It allows Mike to get really creative with the blitzes and stunts. That's not to say that we play predominantly man coverage. But you have to when you max blitz. And the combination of Thomas and Sanchez is as good as there is in the country.

Do they give up long plays in man some? Yeah. So does every other corner in the country when you max blitz and the pass rush doesn't get there. The db's from Bama got beat pretty good at crucial times in the Sugar Bowl two years ago. At least two of them were high draft choices. It's the nature of the game these days, especially when the offense is swapping out wides while going no huddle and you're out there for every snap.

To me, the only begged question is why you'd raise that one, after the Sooners put up a 30 point Bedlam win or any other win because one of our corners got beat for a touchdown. I mean other than a pure second guess. Your hindsight is considerably less than 20/20.

Last edited:
Plaino, I think Pryor's question is a perfectly legit one. Now I agree with you about early in the game you stick with Sanchez. But Bob kept Sanchez in the game until OSU's next to last possession. The score was 51-23 and Sanchez was still on the field. Was OU really in danger of OSU making a comeback at that point?? I think it's a VERY legit question at least as to why Sanchez wasn't replaced with Austin when the game was getting out of reach for OSU, and let Sanchez rest his ankle, and/or prevent him from being involved in a play that injured it even worse. Like Pryor said...is there something going on with Austin? Bob not have any faith in him?

Plaino, I think Pryor's question is a perfectly legit one. Now I agree with you about early in the game you stick with Sanchez. But Bob kept Sanchez in the game until OSU's next to last possession. The score was 51-23 and Sanchez was still on the field. Was OU really in danger of OSU making a comeback at that point?? I think it's a VERY legit question at least as to why Sanchez wasn't replaced with Austin when the game was getting out of reach for OSU, and let Sanchez rest his ankle, and/or prevent him from being involved in a play that injured it even worse. Like Pryor said...is there something going on with Austin? Bob not have any faith in him?

First of all, the DB coach makes that decision. Second, having more faith in Sanchez is not the same thing as having no faith in Austin. We all know that you and your little coven like to raise these sorts of questions. The lousy second guesses. And then come back later claiming to be part of the "I love Bob" party.

You're thinking the question to be perfectly legit is about as surprising as EMILY's list giving money to, and publicly supporting the former first lady for president. It's what you do.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
I'll be honest, I don't even know what plaino believes anymore. The guy is all over the place. What are we even discussing again?:)

First of all, the DB coach makes that decision. Second, having more faith in Sanchez is not the same thing as having no faith in Austin. We all know that you and your little coven like to raise these sorts of questions. The lousy second guesses. And then come back later claiming to be part of the "I love Bob" party.

You're thinking the question to be perfectly legit is about as surprising as EMILY's list giving money to, and publicly supporting the former first lady for president. It's what you do.

The 'I love Bob' party has been happening at my place since 1999. :) You're always invited!

Reactions: BillyRay

See here in the issue....you attempt to turn a simple question into a "me vs you" situation with your remarks that illustrate your insecurity about people posting questions on this board. You actually think that any and all questions in regards to decisions made by the coaches on OU's staff is in fact, trying to demean or undermine them. It's just a simple question Plaino. Quit with the extreme paranoia you seem to approach virtually every single question that people post on this board in regards to why coaches did or did not do something. Last thing this board needs is you going around trying to talk down to posters who are asking a simple frickin question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT