ADVERTISEMENT

RRS Game Thread

So we all know field goals ain't winning this game...why are we kicking fields goals? I get it if we have a shutdown defense but we do not have a shutdown defense. And the best player on the field today is Overshown...good gosh he is killing it.
A FG puts OU 2 score behind (15 points). Now that it's a 15 point deficit, OU must start playing football.

Second stiff arm on Pat Fields today that went for big yards.

That dude needs to see stiff arms frequently and often in practice after today. He has no idea how to fight through one.

Reactions: iasooner2000
From the first play of the game down to the blocked punt I knew it was going to be a long day. I cant wait to hear Rileys post game press conference.

Can the FGs and go for it the rest of the way. Basic math, Coach Riley!
Exactly. Dude is playing conservative like he has it in control. There's millions of fans seeing the same thing. He DOESN'T have it in control. Wake up and get risky.

We run little Gray towards unblocked paths where he gets battered. We run big Brooks in well-blocked bruiser situations. So confusing.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Caleb's team now. I'm still pro Rattler. He's gonna have a fine NFL career. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time. Rattler is the antithesis of Kyler Murray. Kyler can make any ill thought play a success with his athleticism. That's not Rattler. He's more of a cannon arm with no brains.

I guess Vince Young can afford dry cleaning with his crisp pleats.

So much for crying for his bankruptcy.

I'm not a fan of money talk, but I make more than the governor of my state and still can't afford property or dry cleaning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT