ADVERTISEMENT

RRS Game Thread

Ikard saying Texas was warming up like he’d never seen any team in pregame, a lot of hitting so hopefully they’re all concussed and wore out before kickoff

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
Broiles had a shot on Thompson and pulled up and let them complete a long pass downfield and then used his 4.9 speed to give up a TD

I don't get it. We always have boasted OL recruiting, and then this year, we grabbed even a couple more transfers from big programs. You'd think we'd be an iron wall between recruiting and transfers....... Yet we're swiss cheese.

Well we all know this team is highly overrated ( likely not even a top 30 team ) and as we all know this team is very lucky to be 5-0. Texas is just showing everyone just how overrated this team really is.

Murray sucks. UCLA sucks. Why would Oklahoma start someone from LA? I live in LA and can attest to the level of mediocrity out here. Land of pathetic men.

That GD zone defense crap. I said it on the Tulane thread, and I'll say it again, WTF! Why do we brag about recruits, but we don't trust man on man defense. Just tells me that all of the talk is total bullshit.
Because coaching will actually mean that Grinch would have to coach his guys. He cant handle being a DC and having a position to coach. Teaching man takes time and lots of practice.

Good job Rattler. That was super dumb. Get his ass out of there. This is on Riley for being way too loyal to his starter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT