ADVERTISEMENT

Predict - Most to likely upsets

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
Some decent games this weekend. If you had to rank the most to least likely upsets of games below , how would you rank them. Mine eould be. What percent would you give them happening.

1 OSU over OU ( 70 )
2. KSU over Tx. ( 65 )
3. USC over UDUB ( 60 )
4. LSU over Bama ( 50 )
5. Maryland over PSU ( 50 )
6. Mizzou over UGA ( 30 )

In a perfect dream world I wish all but the OU game happened this weekend. Talk about total chaos.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Mine
1. OSU over OU ( 60 ) higher if Stutsman is out.
2. USC over UDUB ( 60 )
3. Maryland over PSU ( 50 )
4. KSU over Tx. ( 35 )
5. LSU over Bama (20 )
6. Mizzou over Georgia ( 10 )

What I hope happens is for Georgia, Texas, Bama and Wash to all lose and OU wins but I just don't see it happening.
Wash has been struggling since beating Oregon so USC might get them.

How does OSU always have a RB show up out of nowhere?! It’s pretty amazing they can take a bunch of spare pieces, recruit poorly, lose half their good players in the portal, and still bring it all together to create a winning team. That is coaching for sure!

How does OSU always have a RB show up out of nowhere?! It’s pretty amazing they can take a bunch of spare pieces, recruit poorly, lose half their good players in the portal, and still bring it all together to create a winning team. That is coaching for sure!

I expected oSu to be hot garbage and it was looking real bad after their blowout loss to South Alabama. But Gundy settled on his QB and really played to his team's strengths. Their win over Kansas State changed everything for them. The Wildcats played horrendously but good coaches take advantage of other teams off days.

Mike Gundy is a douche of the highest order, but his tenure in Stoolwater is concrete evidence that he can coach.

Reactions: tansoonerfan
I really like Gundy. I watched his whole press conference from Monday or Tuesday, today. A very different presser from what I've ever seen from OU coaches. A lot more laid back. He seemed to give genuine answers to complex questions and allowed two or even three followups so the scribe could get the answer they sought.

I'm 180 from his view of continuing Bedlam. But the combination of his demeanor and the fact that he's a brother to a great Sooner, I find somewhat endearing. He surely presents the OSU point of view. Well, duh. But I could be friends with a guy like that. A very straight forward guy. And when if defended his quarterback with the a decade or more ago to the media, and then got made fun of for the I'm 40 reply, go after me, I became a permanent Gundy fan. It sure took the pressure off his qb.

This week, I'm not pulling for him.

I think OU will play a good/great game this weekend. The players will want to redeem themselves from the last few. 65%

If LSU gets out in front of Bama, they do not have the offense to catch up. Bama 50-50

Depends which KSU team shows up, last week team or the one that played OSU. I like Texass 65%

USC, Washington...........72-68, who cares

PSU comes out hot, Maryland folds 55%

UGA and it will not be close 90%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT