ADVERTISEMENT

Poster of the year nominations

And racist.

Yep, I know of that too...

In 1986, I got laid off from a job that I hated with a white hot intensity.
I laid around at the swimming pool at the apartments I lived at for four months drawing unemployment.
Every day I took a 12 pack out in a cooler and just got baked in the June/July sun. (smoking ganga, like forget about it)
Everyday, between 10 AM and 2 PM I was out there repping the herero white guys of the world.

By August, I was plum dark with tan.
I got pretty damn tanned. I even took some shots like I was from India, crap like that.
People, generally, about skin color are just stupid.:eek:

Reactions: veritas59
Since it would be tacky to vote for myself, I'll have to go with the three ringed circus of yankees03, barkingwater2000, and billyray. If they aren't the same person, they have to be closely related, so I nominate them as one.

Why? Because they are in everybody's head. No seriously, their posts are usually damn hilarious. Mindless entertainment. They take me back to my junior high days many years ago. Being serious while posting some of that stuff is a modern marvel.

Speaking of marvel, anybody hear from Marvelous Marvin lately? I've been wondering how he and his daughter Sherri(sp.) have been. Maybe Plaino knows?

Oh, forgot to mention when they give me great thanks for my endorsement, I won't be able to read it due to some ignore thing, so somebody give me the Cliff note version of their gratitude.

By the by, you remind me of the posting style of a guy that used to be here named Medic.

Don't get all jazzed up.
You remind me of him...that doesn't mean you are him...just keep it neat. :cool:

Since it would be tacky to vote for myself, I'll have to go with the three ringed circus of yankees03, barkingwater2000, and billyray. If they aren't the same person, they have to be closely related, so I nominate them as one.

Why? Because they are in everybody's head. No seriously, their posts are usually damn hilarious. Mindless entertainment. They take me back to my junior high days many years ago. Being serious while posting some of that stuff is a modern marvel.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12833-1426647088-9.gif

By the by, you remind me of the posting style of a guy that used to be here named Medic.

Don't get all jazzed up.
You remind me of him...that doesn't mean you are him...just keep it neat. :cool:
Medic isn't posting here any more? I thought he was a moderator. Pretty sure he banned me once. Regardless I'll take that as a compliment because negativity isn't my thing.

I would have nominated you but I think you've already won that title a few dozen times. Too much of a good thing is overindulgence.

Medic isn't posting here any more? I thought he was a moderator. Pretty sure he banned me once. Regardless I'll take that as a compliment because negativity isn't my thing.

I would have nominated you but I think you've already won that title a few dozen times. Too much of a good thing is overindulgence.

Yep, you're right.

How much rice can a China man eat...I get that. You have a considerable grasp of the sitch...:eek:

Although I'd like to see him post more, Schoonerman is my nomination.

Oklabama is always good but he's been a little quiet lately too and I gave him my nomination last year.

I place myself 3rd on my own list despite me being an asshole, apparently.

Fitty and K2C share a distant 4th. Losers.

In all seriousness no way should fitty, me, tulsan, or bcs be up for such an award. We are too selfish and unaccepting of others opinions. Oklabama, iasooner or SS should be up for it.... Posters like that

Well, speak for yourself. Fitty is an old perv who accepts all my opinions and says what he thinks.

ST will run away when beat and call people names, usually because he wants to be like them.

B.C. likes to send people to hell, even though he's not God.

My vote goes to..... Billy Ray and second would be GSX. They are the most honest posters I read on here.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Actually I would say I'm the most honest poster lol. Probably the reason I'm not liked. A lot here are scared to go against the old timers. Billy is a good nomination, gsx doesn't even talk sports. What about glb? Jk

Since the criteria for poster of the year hasn't been defined, I'll provide my votes via categories that would "seem" to be good criteria:

Most Knowledgeable - Plaino...no contest.
Funniest - K2C...no contest.
Wittiest - Fitty...no contest.
Nicest - Senior Sooner...no contest.
Toughest - Iasooner...NO contest.

Since the criteria for poster of the year hasn't been defined, I'll provide my votes via categories that would "seem" to be good criteria:

Well, if it were possible for me to blush...I'd be as RED as Oklahoma.

FWIW, for the most cunning...that's you dude.
Also, no contest.:D

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Well, if it were possible for me to blush...I'd be as RED as Oklahoma.

FWIW, for the most cunning...that's you dude.
Also, no contest.:D
Careful, the self-promoters in this thread are pathetically sad. The circle jerkers are kind of freaking me out...we're not 'dem. ;)

On second thought, my vote goes to fitty. If he wants to go all George C. Scott and send a good looking Indian chick to the podium to decline the award, then that's up to him. Anyone who can consistently get the window lickers to bloviate the same tired blather over and over again is good enough for me.

In my opinion certain things should rule out certain posters from being poster of the year.
No mods who have been fired from volunteer job ( wnas or veritas), no one who has been banned ( myself, tulsan, plaino, barking, bcssooner, etc), and no one who has left for the board for a significant amount of time. Dang does this leave anyone? Lol. Seriously give to oklabama. Best poster

On second thought, my vote goes to fitty. If he wants to go all George C. Scott and send a good looking Indian chick to the podium to decline the award, then that's up to him. Anyone who can consistently get the window lickers to bloviate the same tired blather over and over again is good enough for me.

Pretty sure that was Brando. Sasheen Littlefeather or something like that.

George C just no showed.

Me tough, bwaaahaaahaa... uh no; I used to be a lover not a fighter. Might wanna replace that one with 22 or Schoonerman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT