ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl Game Thread

WTF is this? Came to be a part of this sooners forum and I see a bunch of crap posted about Trump by some idiot named Tollboothmgr.

Such a shame. Liberals literally ruin everything. Dude posts that stuff like he thinks it might make Oklahoma blue. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Moron.

Guys, it’s bad and LSU is better, but we are missing a lot of good players that we started out with in September. There’s a list a foot long.

This so much. Everyone needs to chill a bit. Relax. It's over. The score is too much now to catch up via the run. And Hurts accuracy just isn't that great. IMO, it's finally time to throw in the kid Rattler. There is nothing to lose unless it would be his redshirt. In that case, just have Hurts start throwing bombs away. The defense is so depleted with starters that it's a joke.

Grinch has the deer in the headlights look and Rileys playcalling is horrendous. Reminds me a lot of that 1st Baylor game only this is the number 1 team not Baylor.
This one is over.
We should just decline the next time we get invited to the playoffs.
Go recruit some players Riley and Grinch, you should be able to see today just how far you need to go.

Reactions: iasooner1
Well LSU is clearly the better team but you guys are getting absolutely hosed by the refs. They will get away with it as usual since no one's allowed to call them out publicly. Ridiculous.

Lincoln I'm sorry but shame on you for not pulling Hurts. He is a liability and does not possess the arm to give any chance of a comeback in a game that's over anyway.

Bob was too nice. Lincoln is the same. Not going to win anything more than Big XII titles unless we are the superior team by a wide margin.

Reactions: iasooner1
Well I can definitely tell that Stoops is Riley’s mentor even down to the Big Game Bob Bowl Game Beatdowns. All Riley needs to do now is continue to compete for conference championships and he’ll be good for the next 15 years.

Reactions: OUnabomber
And here come the cock roaches. Like one other regular around here, they've been waiting for our loss. It's there time to play in the sand box.
You still don't understand what I am trying to tell you. I have said nothing bad about OU

Hurts was a Rental. A stop gap. Nothing more. Nothing less. Grinch has had only one year. So who knows what the future has. But it's awful, and painfully noticable that we have a ways to go yet.

Last edited:
Texas is 4th place in the conference this year and 5th place for the decade. They & you are irrelevent. Go away.
HEHE. Got to pick on someone since your getting your butt stomped. Looking a lot like the LSU & aggie game

I'm out. See y'all on another thread, another day. I'm too proud of a Sooner fan to listen to the negativity. Not shaming anyone though, I just don't feel it like some of y'all do. Peace out Sooner fans.

Reactions: iasooner1 and TXSUX
I'm out. See y'all on another thread, another day. I'm too proud of a Sooner fan to listen to the negativity. Not shaming anyone though, I just don't feel it like some of y'all do. Peace out Sooner fans.

49 points at half on a "much improved" defense. Apparently Baylor, OSU, and a handful of others just sucked on offense. I've not seen our defense look any worse than this

Reactions: TXSUX
Does Riley make a change at half? I say no way he will. I know he feels like Hurts deserves it and probably does but this may get really bad in the 2nd half

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT