ADVERTISEMENT

OU will beat Baylor!!!

rkhufu7

Walk-on candidate
Aug 28, 2002
  1. Freshman QB that can be confused by KSU, can be confused by OU.
  2. He will have no run game, just like KSU shut it down
  3. His talented, but undisciplined defense will let the fans down
  4. Sooners are best all around team in the Big 12
  5. Sooners have the best HC in the Big 12 as proven by record, wins and league titles and MNC and Heismans. Bob knows what he is doing.
  6. #6 at QB is a winner. Saw him at LT in Austin. Give him a running game and time to throw and they win this big road game on the way to a league title.
I just can't see Stidham and the WRs pulling this game out, IMO.

5. Sooners have the best HC in the Big 12 as proven by record, wins and league titles and MNC and Heismans. Bob knows what he is doing.
  6. #6 at QB is a winner. Saw him at LT in Austin. Give him a running game and time to throw and they win this big road game on the way to a league title.

Mmm, that's pretty good.
I was going to ask if your Mom was high when she nursed you, but, your post has a certain merit about it...Good job!:cool:

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Aren't you a horn fan?

Why would a horn fan encourage the Sooners to win? Just blows my dam mind! It makes the universe out of kilter.

Could give a rats rear end if he's a fan of another U, I agree with his reasoning for the possibility of an OU victory. This is as big a week leading un to a big game as the Sooners have had since Bama in the Sugar Bowl. Believe we can get it done!

Boomer Sooner!

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT