ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs WVU Game thread

Nice answer by the offense. Let's see how the defense does. I would love for one of our db's to challenge a receiver for the ball. We are back to every pass is a given completion, just try to keep the ball in front of you.

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
Good grief we need to take advantage after that int. Riley feeling bad for WVU apparently and wanted to give the ball right back to them.

Yeah the OL doesn't help, he's rolling out every snap. If Rattler was a threat to run it would be a different story. He's trying to force things. Where's Mims? Who is our No. 1 receiver? I still don't see one wanting to be that guy

He throws into triple coverage because he’s not looking off all the routes. He knows where he wants to go, forces it rather than taking what’s available.
Probably so. Stoops was wide open downfield. I kind of hate the crowd chanting just because it'll be played on every sports show now but Riley needs to pull his head out too. If he needs to put Williams for a couple of series then do it.

Probably so. Stoops was wide open downfield. I kind of hate the crowd chanting just because it'll be played on every sports show now but Riley needs to pull his head out too. If he needs to put Williams for a couple of series then do it.
Put Caleb Williams in now! Not for a drive for the rest of the game. So much for the offense being close to clicking...

I agree. pretty cold hearted from the crowd, but you want to be the OU qb? You better make plays or you’re going to hear it. At least go out there and play hard. Rattler doesn’t back up his cockiness. I think that’s the thing that people notice, even if it’s at a subconscious level.

Unless the O-line somehow starts blocking, we're going to see CW come in the game at some point, if not we lose. Rattler doesn't have much time to throw, the running game is non-existent so the best remedy for that is a running QB that can also throw. Protection breaks down, RUN, no one open, RUN.... Rattler isn't much of a threat to do that and WV knows this. CW would change the dynamic of the game.

Maybe Rattler needs to take back his statement

Maybe Rattler needs to take back his statement
I was about to quote that. Anyway, you guys don't know what you're talking about. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT