ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs UT

bcsoonerfan

Sooner starter
Aug 7, 2007
Good stand by the defense.

Offense has to establish the line of scrimmage on Offense. I'm okay with the aggressive call and like rolling Arnold out of the pocket.

Reactions: JConXtsy
Remember last season when some of you guys were clamoring for Jackson Arnold to come in every time Dillon Gabriel threw an incomplete pass?

I doubt Hawkins is any better. Our qb coach was a fullback in college, he's not someone who can develop QB's.

We could have Tom Brady behind that offensive line right now it wouldn't matter. Littrel's play calling needs to compliment what his team can do right now.

If we're going to turn it over it needs to be throwing it down field. Littrell is making a bad situation worse.

Its time to quit makng excuses for Arnold. He has had more bad moments than good and tonight he has just been a turnover machine. Make the damn change it cant get any worse.

They score here it may be enough to win. We are not capable of moving the ball down the field.
Our leading rusher is Burks with 18 yds. Arnold is rattled and can't do anything. Seth L is not the guy.

Reactions: iasooner24
They score here it may be enough to win. We are not capable of moving the ball down the field.
Our leading rusher is Burks with 18 yds. Arnold is rattled and can't do anything. Seth L is not the guy.

It's definitely enough to win. This game is over. The question now is how do we respond tonight and moving forward.

The defense has played better than I thought they would have but they are gassed.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Its time to quit makng excuses for Arnold. He has had more bad moments than good and tonight he has just been a turnover machine. Make the damn change it cant get any worse.
I don't want to hear anymore about jackson arnolds 5 stars. Guy has been very average and has completely fallen apart this game.

Offense isn't currently capable of running what suits Arnold. We can't run the ball and work though play action or zone read.

The injuries are owed their due but this is really bad.

I am assured this game is over but a Tennessee score of any kind out of the half will seal it.

Unless any magic happens I'm done here for the night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT