ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs TCU

I guess we just need to accept what we are, a team that squeaks by and finds a way to not lose. We aren't going to dominate anyone no matter their record.

Reactions: CTOkie
Well we caught a huge break and it goes down as a win but another game where a win feels like a loss. We should have had a penalty on the pick too. I can’t believe Riley allows them to be so undisciplined ,I know I’m old but this is just not the way to play the game.

Well we caught a huge break and it goes down as a win but another game where a win feels like a loss. We should have had a penalty on the pick too. I can’t believe Riley allows them to be so undisciplined ,I know I’m old but this is just not the way to play the game.
Just for comparison sake I try to imagine how Saban would respond to the way we won tonight or if he would dance around like Riley did after the Baylor win. I'm grateful for Riley no doubt but I have a feeling he's not a person who despises losing and sloppy defense like Saban does. Just my .02

Now, Now...you must have missed the memo....and Riley reminded all of America last night that the Big 12 is really good this year. He said that after scraping by a 5-5 team. Bob Stoops may not be the head coach anymore but his protege keeps his bag of go-to excuses nearby for times like these. I wonder what the other top coaches think about that excuse?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT