ADVERTISEMENT

OU versus Ohio State prediction thread....

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
I'm going with a low score game. Just look at some of the titan type games over the years and they are 90% lower scoring than we fans predict. I'm not predicting a 10-7 type game, but I do think it will be lower than most fans think...

OU 27 OSU 23.............. And I wouldn't be surprised if it went 17-13 either way.

What you got?

I'm going with a low score game. Just look at some of the titan type games over the years and they are 90% lower scoring than we fans predict. I'm not predicting a 10-7 type game, but I do think it will be lower than most fans think...

OU 27 OSU 23.............. And I wouldn't be surprised if it went 17-13 either way.

What you got?
osu 30 ou 14

I wish I had a better feel for this team this year, but I have no clue what to expect. I don't trust the defense all after that Houston game. I don't trust the play calling after that game either. I agree that it will be a low scoring game, both teams under 28. I never pick against the Sooners, so I will go with OU 27 OSU 24. Homer pick of course.......;)

Reactions: CTOkie
I've done extensive research and put my best people on it and we all came to the same conclusion, OU is going to kick some buckeye butt on Saturday night. OU 45 osu 27

Last edited:
Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
I"m already getting nervous thinking of this game, but I do think it will be a fairly low-scoring game as the defenses control the line of scrimmage and the game. OU scores late to escape a nail-biter 28-27.

IMO, OU is average at every position other than QB and RB. Honestly believe the secondary may be the worst in CF. Hell, during the Houston game y'alls right corner #27 tried to tackle a blocker, then headed up field 10 yards and tried to tackle another blocker when the ball carrier was right next to him.

OSU 42-17

IMO, OU is average at every position other than QB and RB. Honestly believe the secondary may be the worst in CF. Hell, during the Houston game y'alls right corner #27 tried to tackle a blocker, then headed up field 10 yards and tried to tackle another blocker when the ball carrier was right next to him.

OSU 42-17

What is average?

OSU 42-17

Whatever.
Cal smacking ya'll down. 42-24

Reactions: JConXtsy
Honestly believe the secondary may be the worst in CF.

Jordan Thomas 2015 All Big XII 1st Team
Steven Parker 2015 All Big XII 2nd Team
Ahmad Thomas 2015 All Big XII 2nd Team

So sub-par performance from 1 of the 4 secondary positions constitutes the worst in CF?

Reactions: K2C Sooner

So sub-par performance from 1 of the 4 secondary positions constitutes the worst in CF?

A few years ago when we actually did have one of the worst secondaries in the country, an offense like Houston's would have aired out 500+ yards on us.
I thought holding them to ~300 was actually relatively good especially when you add in the bogus PI calls.

Reactions: toadfrog

Dang, I didn't realize. Good thing the Horns didn't have to throw the ball last year in another drubbing. Changing my pick....

OSU 42-20

Well, you sure did shut crazy down.............Great comeback.

:)

Reactions: JConXtsy
Buckeye here and I'll be happy with a 1 point win. Very happy ! Buckeyes 31, Sooners 30.

Buckeye here and I'll be happy with a 1 point win. Very happy ! Buckeyes 31, Sooners 30.

1950, if that happens to be the score, watch us drop out of the top twenty. Playing a tough schedule just might not be the smartest thing in the world.

OSU 42-17

According to stats, OU's scoring defense is 15 spots higher than UTs.

Opponents have scored more TDs on the horns.

Sorry your opinion is dumb and all, but it isn't surprising.

Reactions: toadfrog
1950, if that happens to be the score, watch us drop out of the top twenty. Playing a tough schedule just might not be the smartest thing in the world.

Yup. The psychology of having a 1-2 team ranked will be just too much for the feeble-minded.

OSU is Houston on steroids, this game scares me. Better QB, RB's, WR's, Oline, Dline, LB's, DB's and coaching.

This one is really hard to make a prediction for. Hard to tell what either team is for sure made of up to this point.

But I'm gonna stay with the "pumper" mentality and pick,

30-27 OU

30-27 is your "pumper" prediction? LoL

Maybe you were using the numeric keypad and missed the 6 and hit 3 instead? 60-27

I wish I had a better feel for this team this year, but I have no clue what to expect. I don't trust the defense all after that Houston game. I don't trust the play calling after that game either. I agree that it will be a low scoring game, both teams under 28. I never pick against the Sooners, so I will go with OU 27 OSU 24. Homer pick of course.......;)
I never go against my SOONERS, going with OU 24 - 17 Ohio bucknuts

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT