ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Well it’s Sunday morning and I’m still at the Fairgrounds RV Village.

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
I’ve finishing up my last cup of coffee getting ready to hit the road.

I’ve spent the morning catching up on my thoughts and savoring the weekend. I’ve spent some time in the scriptures then turned my thoughts to Fri night and the ups and downs of yesterday. Over all a truly wonderful weekend.

As I age, much to my delight, I find myself having to make only minor concessions. It’s mostly a matter of pacing and accepting that in a few small areas, I’m not the bullet proof Man I once was.

Our traditional Fri night Scoop dinner is so special in several ways. This was our most attended dinner yet. I may try to write a little more about it when I get home tonight.

Some of these men I’ve known for 13 or 14 years and for me I value them more than just inter stellular acquaintances.

Since we had this years Scoop tailgate and this years Fri nite dinner, there are 6 or 8 new friends that I’m now looking forward to getting to know better. Strong, quality men.

This year we had more ladies in attendance. A real home run. They really add to the ambience and the overall quality of the event. I hope we attract more of them to next years tailgate and RRR dinner.

Regarding the game, I hate to see any man or woman face adversity, but Mike Stoops is a real negative to the program (sorry Plaino). I would like for him to resign on his own terms but it doesn’t look like he’s willing. Young Lincoln is going to have to address this problem one way or the other. It’s his reponcibilty. As Doc said, mike should have a shit pile of money. Life is a stormy adventure.

All right boys, time for me to button this thing up and hit the road. The big dog is wanting to be turned loose. I’ll sit high in the seat, diesel roaring, thinking I’m some kind of stallion , and get my ass to Tulsa.

Peace to you Bruh’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.