ADVERTISEMENT

OT: This is really another topic but I have to boast

Oklabama

Sooner starter
Aug 10, 2004
Tulsa, OK
my little brother is in the final two of a national football survivor contest with RecTec Grills. The Super Bowl will determine the winner, who will win this $1600 grill. These guys are avid grilling people and my bro is about as crazy about finding, grilling and enjoying anything bbq as anyone can be. Anyway he gets involved in this season long college and pro survivor deal and damn if he doesn’t end up tied for first among shit load of guys across the USA. So come Super Bowl he and one other guy has to pick 10 answers including the winner ATS. Plus the tie breaker is a photo of the two grilling with their Rec Tec Grill a tailgate treat. He is OkSooner. If you are one of the Rec Tec Grill masters. Consider voting for OkSooner. Thanks.

My bro won the Rec Tec Grill 2017 Football Survivor Contest in a playoff with another BBQ grilling fan from Georgia. There were 156 players throughout the country. The contest lasted 20 weeks and the players had to pick the winner of 5 games ATS that the sponsors selected between college and NFL teams each week. So 100 picks for the season. At the end two tied. My brother and a guy from GEORGIA. Funny thing is my brother never won a week! Each guy took Philadelphia and the points so it came down to a list of 10 questions about the game as a tie breaker. My brother got 5 correct and the other guy only got three. He won a Rec Tech grill $1600 which he is donating to a military family that Rec Tech is going to handle for him. My brother already has the grill. Rec Tech did name a new Bbq packet after Rick....the Boomer pack which both finalist are going to receive. Cool.

BTW. Bro picked 71 winners. We’ve gone to Vegas together about 20 times and typically only bet football. We rarely come home a loser but we ain’t never been that hot. Maybe having someone pick the games to bet is the secret. Okay, I’m finished. :)

Last edited:
My bro won the Rec Tec Grill 2017 Football Survivor Contest in a playoff with another BBQ grilling fan from Georgia. There were 156 players throughout the country. The contest lasted 20 weeks and the players had to pick the winner of 5 games ATS that the sponsors selected between college and NFL teams each week. So 100 picks for the season. At the end two tied. My brother and a guy from GEORGIA. Funny thing is my brother never won a week! Each guy took Philadelphia and the points so it came down to a list of 10 questions about the game as a tie breaker. My brother got 5 correct and the other guy only got three. He won a Rec Tech grill $1600 which he is donating to a military family that Rec Tech is going to handle for him. My brother already has the grill. Rec Tech did name a new Bbq packet after Rick....the Boomer pack which both finalist are going to receive. Cool.

BTW. Bro picked 71 winners. We’ve gone to Vegas together about 20 times and typically only bet football. We rarely come home a loser but we ain’t never been that hot. Maybe having someone pick the games to bet is the secret. Okay, I’m finished. :)

Congratulations my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT