ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Question about SoonerMike

I've seen him post. But there may be some disappointment from the lack of posters who showed up at his Spring Game barbecue.

I
But there may be some disappointment from the lack of posters who showed up at his Spring Game barbecue.

I knew nothing about what happened until now. Sorry to hear that. I had every intention of going until a certain individual said they were going to attend. That's when I decided I could use my Saturday doing something else. SoonerMike, if you are reading this, sorry about what happened.

Seriously? Why?
Not trying to troll or start anything, but man no reason to let message board drama spill over into real life and affect you wanting to meet up with friends.

Too bad he doesn't know how to not let message board drama spill over into real life. I avoid bad situations when I can. I have other opportunities to meet up with friends.

I've seen him post. But there may be some disappointment from the lack of posters who showed up at his Spring Game barbecue.
I thought his name was never supposed to be mentioned again
Seriously? Why?
Not trying to troll or start anything, but man no reason to let message board drama spill over into real life and affect you wanting to meet up with friends.
Agree BR. I wouldn't let anyone on a msg board stop me from attending a get together.

Reactions: BillyRay
This thread was intended as a shout out to SoonerMike. SoonerMike, you are missed and I hope you come back as a regular poster soon.

It's not like Medic is tearing up the boards either. I guess once you become a mod, you just shut up.......or look for goat pictures.

daily_gifdump_847_20.gif

I do know Mike has been out of town with the lovely Mrs. Mike. I think he made it back in today. He's been busy. Real busy. I hear he and the Mrs. are going to have octuplets later this year.

I've been a bit "under the weather" so to speak. No really, the weather has been creating havoc for me professionally. Busy is an understatement.

That, and the kid's gymnastics sucks the rest of my time out of me. I wish she'd take up video gaming as her passion.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Mmm, I think my little brother had a place there.

Mike, do they still have that long ass one lane bridge to that place? I do remember that.
Well that and falling down so hard water skiing that brain matter tried to come out of my ears.

Fitty, don't know about the bridge. I'm sure if you landed on your head all is still good:p

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT