ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Most pain I've ever felt in my entire life.

yagman

Sooner signee
Jul 19, 2012
I was diagnosed with a kidney stone one week ago. They gave me pain pills, flomax, and toradol. Drink lots of water they said. You'll pass it they said. Barely got through the day yesterday. Called in a favor from an MD buddy of mine who knows the urologist I was scheduled to see July 20. He called me last night and said he would work me in today for a laser ureteroscopy to remove the stones. I thought, AWESOME, less than 24 hours away from getting this resolved. Got up to pee at 4:00 this morning and EVERYTHING changed. Sitting on the toilet so I could catch any unlikely stone I suddenly felt the most intense pain I've ever felt in my life. Literally like being stabbed with a knife in my lower left back. Could barely get back into bed. Hurt so bad I was shaking and my teeth were chattering for literally 30 mins until a pain pill I swallowed finally gave me relief. On my way in this morning to get this SOB taken out. If you've never had a kidney stone well all I can say is you've never had a kidney stone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.