ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Let's talk first cars...

Chrysler has always worked well for me. The Chrysler ease of do-it-yourself maintenance is rapidly going away. I can't change oil in my 2015 200. I don't have a lift. Still simple as pie changing the oil in my like new 2007 PT Cruiser.

Consumer Reports isn't so high on Chrysler reliability, but Strategic Vision is.

England regards Fiat Chryler highest reliability. The English group polls only professional fleet buyers.

I drove my '67 Plymouth 5 years and 105,000 miles. Only unscheduled maintenance was factory and Midas mufflers. Midas warranted forever, but one could go broke paying installation fee. Replacement Midas mufflers and tailpipes were free.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Chrysler has always worked well for me. The Chrysler ease of do-it-yourself maintenance is rapidly going away. I can't change oil in my 2015 200. I don't have a lift. Still simple as pie changing the oil in my like new 2007 PT Cruiser.

Consumer Reports isn't so high on Chrysler reliability, but Strategic Vision is.

England regards Fiat Chryler highest reliability. The English group polls only professional fleet buyers.

I drove my '67 Plymouth 5 years and 105,000 miles. Only unscheduled maintenance was factory and Midas mufflers. Midas warranted forever, but one could go broke paying installation fee. Replacement Midas mufflers and tailpipes were free.
I gave up on Chrysler when I bought the 50,000 mile warranty in 83, and they said I hadn't bought it, until after I had traded away the car. Well, that was a bit too late to take are of the problems. I traded my E-CLass for a Sedan DeVille.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT